Reviews for The Unicorn Prince
Fleetfoot chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
Still going strong. Honestly, I'm surprised you manage to submit chapters so quickly and not write yourself into a corner! I know I did. ;)

Still anxiously awaiting the next chapter! Still pretty original so far, so not much to worry about. The unique characteristics stand out more than the things I've already seen. Thumbsup.
Kali Sword chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
Oh my god this is such a well written ff! I love it and hope you post more chapters. Normally I try and read only the stories that are finished but this one peaked my interest. I hope you'll finish rather soon because I love the way you have written the story.

There are a few minor spelling errors but not too bad. I really liked it!

Cassiby chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
Love this! Original plot that I'm pretty much in love with, so thank you! Can't wait for the next chapter!
fifespice chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
so what with the icy snestaion is it harrys inherent shielding mechannism you know to protect hmslef form harm? and will sanpe tell dum,bles about voldies plan to trap harry? wonder if lucius would do so if he found out his son wa sthe soulmate harrys dremaing off
PeaceBeyond chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
volemort leave harry alone

cool chapter

i love it
s chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
In the beginning of the first chapter you mentioned that you weren't sure where the unicorn inspriation came from. I'm just wondering, but have you ever read Anne MacCaffery's Acorna series? It's about a unicorn girl with a small horn on her forhead.

Anyway, I like where your fiction is going. It certainly is different from the other creature fics I've read. Great job, keep it up and I'll keep reading!
Lubbleeone chapter 4 . 4/22/2007 least no ones ever thought of this I like it so far...hope you update soonly P
Lady Jacqueline chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
omg!i love ur story! its like amazing! i really wanna read alot moreof it! Oh and its got an awsome plot for it.

if u wanna replied just click on my name then go to sed a message then type it in n then message is sent n stuff...
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
Vegas Chick chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
This was a good chapter..I liked it and I wasn't confused about it either...your doing a great u hjust need to update again! lol

anonymous chapter 3 . 4/20/2007
wow this one's cool! Continue please!
Fleetfoot chapter 3 . 4/17/2007
Keep on writing! :D

Looking pretty good so far, and I'm still reading.
Katsy17 chapter 3 . 4/17/2007