Reviews for The Unicorn Prince
Lubbleeone chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
o.0...weird...well...at least no ones ever thought of this before...lol...but I like it so far...hope you update soonly P
Lady Jacqueline chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
omg!i love ur story! its like amazing! i really wanna read alot moreof it! Oh and its got an awsome plot for it.

if u wanna replied just click on my name then go to sed a message then type it in n then message is sent n stuff...
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT SO FAR! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Vegas Chick chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
This was a good chapter..I liked it and I wasn't confused about it either...your doing a great job...now u hjust need to update again! lol

Tina
anonymous chapter 3 . 4/20/2007
wow this one's cool! Continue please!
Fleetfoot chapter 3 . 4/17/2007
Keep on writing! :D

Looking pretty good so far, and I'm still reading.
Katsy17 chapter 3 . 4/17/2007
very very good :)
jacefacexx chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
nya! the dark lord! bad bad bad bad BAD!

i really like this story! it's so in-depth and descriptive!

can't wait for you to update again! :)
jacefacexx chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
stealing books. that's something hermione would do :)
jacefacexx chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
o. a black horn... SMEXY! :)

can't wait for what he'll do with it!
Kindali Sidera chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
Very ominous ending! I hope you update soon! I always wait anxiously by the computer to see when you update! It's always such a treat!

And another thing: thank you for the award! I feel so loved! And I have to make another guess at something; I just can't help myself. Is Draco a kind of Seer, and does he have to go see Trelawny? In a way I hope I am right, because I love figuring out a good mystery, yet I also love to be surprised!

Well, again, great chapter and I can't wait for you to update!

~Kindali
pen pencil whatever chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
For Draco's secret gift i figure that it is "the Sight" its one of the least respected forms of magic in the wizarding comunity and it can also be the reason for his ability to see Harry as he really is in unicorn form. plus whos the only one we know with "the gift"? its that crazy old bat Trelawny(SP?) and who would ever take her seriously?
ToyoKadyiaMikayla chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
Hi

Nice chapter!

I really like Draco. He's my favourite character, I think.

Now I'm really curious what kind of Gift Draco has. Is he a seer? I think so... But wouldn't that be appreciated by his father? I mean, this could be a big help for old Voldie.

Greez

TKM
Niji-neko chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
Oh it was great that his friends couldnt notice his change!a good twist,otherwise everyone would be fawning over him or hating his guts Mhh so Dumbledore must have seen somenthing and I guess he plans to watch Harry, use him if possible and dissect him XD. Draco sounds like someone who could enter another plane and manipulate dreams or so...mhh ah well well see in the near future hopefully .

Always love schemming Dark Lords ;)
PeaceBeyond chapter 3 . 4/8/2007