Reviews for The Unicorn Prince
firehawkxx chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
i think that you are on an absolutely wonderful trail of original..ness. XD

can't wait for you to update again! :)

peachie bunni
silvr foxfire chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
A unique story, highly original and compelling. I am curious about Draco's gifts and when Harry is going to blow up at the manipulations of Moldy and bumbledork?
Vegas Chick chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
Ok..It is a cool so..I liked this chapter..But I am getting confused with some of this...and the whole spot thing...what is up with those? But keep up the good writing..I want to find out what is going to happen next...and also what is draco anyway?

Tina
breenarose chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
But what would that do to Draco?
MagicallyInclined chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
When can we find out what Draco's 'gift' is? I want to know!

Good story so far, I look forward to the next chapter.
rayama chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
Interesting start. I like the way you are slowly building things.
Kiriko-sama chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
Please,keep the updates coming! Your work just keeps on getting better and I can't wait to see what Voldemort is up to.
Rika'sGrayWolf chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
aw poor Harry. never gets a break-.-btw loove da chappie!
NinjaSharkUno chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
i really like it. the problem with a lot of creature fics is that while the plot is interesting, the writing and dialouge is often not as good. this is not the case with you however, and i really like the way you are allowing the story to progress. keep up the good work, i look forward to more!
Kieshar chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
Fantastic chapter per usual. LOVE! I love your attention to detail.

BTW, as far as the reviews go, I wouldn't focus on them. If you are only writing for them then I hate to tel you this but it will ultimately depress you. You are writing under a high volume category and you story does not stay long on the first page for updates. This is where a lot of first time readers come from. But if you keep writing your story starts to end up in people suggested stories then you start to get readers from there. Plus when you think about it, there has never been a story like yours before and it is very different if not very creative. People take a while to warm up to something like that. So what I am trying to say is if you love writing the story then write it because you like writing it but loath as I am to say this, if you are writing for reviews then quit. Disappointed every time.

Patiently waiting for the next chapter.
ToyoKadyiaMikayla chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
Hi

I suppose from now on the things will get interesting. I can't wait until you pos the next chapter.

Greez

TKM
siameselover chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
Wow! This is probably the most original idea I have seen for awhile. I am very glad you didn't go with the more famous Cat!Harry or other big ones. Good work!
SouriMaxwellYuy068 chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
awesome story. I really love it. Can't wait for the next chapter. hope you update soon. ja ne _
Niji-neko chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
Oh interesting thing Harrys horn I guess the way he repels spells and the fact that nobody can see his markings are some of his defences;so will people be able to feell his new features?

Your story is very entertainig!
Shadows stalk during the deep of night chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
Poor Voldemort, if this is one of his evil plans I am sad o say he must be loosing his touch. Because I would love to be trapped in a dream where all it is, is me and my love. And I'm pretty sure Harry wouldn't mind that either. But anyway, thank you for writing this story. It is well done and interesting. I can't wait to read more of it.
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »