Reviews for The Unicorn Prince
NinjaSharkUno chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
i really like it. the problem with a lot of creature fics is that while the plot is interesting, the writing and dialouge is often not as good. this is not the case with you however, and i really like the way you are allowing the story to progress. keep up the good work, i look forward to more!
Kieshar chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
Fantastic chapter per usual. LOVE! I love your attention to detail.

BTW, as far as the reviews go, I wouldn't focus on them. If you are only writing for them then I hate to tel you this but it will ultimately depress you. You are writing under a high volume category and you story does not stay long on the first page for updates. This is where a lot of first time readers come from. But if you keep writing your story starts to end up in people suggested stories then you start to get readers from there. Plus when you think about it, there has never been a story like yours before and it is very different if not very creative. People take a while to warm up to something like that. So what I am trying to say is if you love writing the story then write it because you like writing it but loath as I am to say this, if you are writing for reviews then quit. Disappointed every time.

Patiently waiting for the next chapter.
ToyoKadyiaMikayla chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
Hi

I suppose from now on the things will get interesting. I can't wait until you pos the next chapter.

Greez

TKM
siameselover chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
Wow! This is probably the most original idea I have seen for awhile. I am very glad you didn't go with the more famous Cat!Harry or other big ones. Good work!
SouriMaxwellYuy068 chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
awesome story. I really love it. Can't wait for the next chapter. hope you update soon. ja ne _
Niji-neko chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
Oh interesting thing Harrys horn I guess the way he repels spells and the fact that nobody can see his markings are some of his defences;so will people be able to feell his new features?

Your story is very entertainig!
Shadows stalk during the deep of night chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
Poor Voldemort, if this is one of his evil plans I am sad o say he must be loosing his touch. Because I would love to be trapped in a dream where all it is, is me and my love. And I'm pretty sure Harry wouldn't mind that either. But anyway, thank you for writing this story. It is well done and interesting. I can't wait to read more of it.
Wolven Spirits chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
Interesting :) nice development of Harry's changes, as well as Voldemort's plans Great chapter!
cyiusblack chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
hi update soon super chapter
Katsy17 chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
very good :)
Fleetfoot chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
Still going strong. Honestly, I'm surprised you manage to submit chapters so quickly and not write yourself into a corner! I know I did. ;)

Still anxiously awaiting the next chapter! Still pretty original so far, so not much to worry about. The unique characteristics stand out more than the things I've already seen. Thumbsup.
Kali Sword chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
Oh my god this is such a well written ff! I love it and hope you post more chapters. Normally I try and read only the stories that are finished but this one peaked my interest. I hope you'll finish rather soon because I love the way you have written the story.

There are a few minor spelling errors but not too bad. I really liked it!

Liz
Cassiby chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
Love this! Original plot that I'm pretty much in love with, so thank you! Can't wait for the next chapter!
fifespice chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
so what with the icy snestaion is it harrys inherent shielding mechannism you know to protect hmslef form harm? and will sanpe tell dum,bles about voldies plan to trap harry? wonder if lucius would do so if he found out his son wa sthe soulmate harrys dremaing off
PeaceBeyond chapter 4 . 4/22/2007