Reviews for The Unicorn Prince
siameselover chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
Wow! This is probably the most original idea I have seen for awhile. I am very glad you didn't go with the more famous Cat!Harry or other big ones. Good work!
SouriMaxwellYuy068 chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
awesome story. I really love it. Can't wait for the next chapter. hope you update soon. ja ne _
Niji-neko chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
Oh interesting thing Harrys horn I guess the way he repels spells and the fact that nobody can see his markings are some of his defences;so will people be able to feell his new features?

Your story is very entertainig!
Shadows stalk during the deep of night chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
Poor Voldemort, if this is one of his evil plans I am sad o say he must be loosing his touch. Because I would love to be trapped in a dream where all it is, is me and my love. And I'm pretty sure Harry wouldn't mind that either. But anyway, thank you for writing this story. It is well done and interesting. I can't wait to read more of it.
Wolven Spirits chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
Interesting :) nice development of Harry's changes, as well as Voldemort's plans Great chapter!
cyiusblack chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
hi update soon super chapter
Katsy17 chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
very good :)
Fleetfoot chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
Still going strong. Honestly, I'm surprised you manage to submit chapters so quickly and not write yourself into a corner! I know I did. ;)

Still anxiously awaiting the next chapter! Still pretty original so far, so not much to worry about. The unique characteristics stand out more than the things I've already seen. Thumbsup.
Kali Sword chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
Oh my god this is such a well written ff! I love it and hope you post more chapters. Normally I try and read only the stories that are finished but this one peaked my interest. I hope you'll finish rather soon because I love the way you have written the story.

There are a few minor spelling errors but not too bad. I really liked it!

Liz
Cassiby chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
Love this! Original plot that I'm pretty much in love with, so thank you! Can't wait for the next chapter!
fifespice chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
so what with the icy snestaion is it harrys inherent shielding mechannism you know to protect hmslef form harm? and will sanpe tell dum,bles about voldies plan to trap harry? wonder if lucius would do so if he found out his son wa sthe soulmate harrys dremaing off
PeaceBeyond chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
volemort leave harry alone

cool chapter

i love it
s chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
In the beginning of the first chapter you mentioned that you weren't sure where the unicorn inspriation came from. I'm just wondering, but have you ever read Anne MacCaffery's Acorna series? It's about a unicorn girl with a small horn on her forhead.

Anyway, I like where your fiction is going. It certainly is different from the other creature fics I've read. Great job, keep it up and I'll keep reading!
823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »