Reviews for The Unicorn Prince
volemort leave harry alone

cool chapter

i love it
s chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
In the beginning of the first chapter you mentioned that you weren't sure where the unicorn inspriation came from. I'm just wondering, but have you ever read Anne MacCaffery's Acorna series? It's about a unicorn girl with a small horn on her forhead.

Anyway, I like where your fiction is going. It certainly is different from the other creature fics I've read. Great job, keep it up and I'll keep reading!
Lubbleeone chapter 4 . 4/22/2007 least no ones ever thought of this I like it so far...hope you update soonly P
Lady Jacqueline chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
omg!i love ur story! its like amazing! i really wanna read alot moreof it! Oh and its got an awsome plot for it.

if u wanna replied just click on my name then go to sed a message then type it in n then message is sent n stuff...
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
Vegas Chick chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
This was a good chapter..I liked it and I wasn't confused about it either...your doing a great u hjust need to update again! lol

anonymous chapter 3 . 4/20/2007
wow this one's cool! Continue please!
Fleetfoot chapter 3 . 4/17/2007
Keep on writing! :D

Looking pretty good so far, and I'm still reading.
Katsy17 chapter 3 . 4/17/2007
very very good :)
jacefacexx chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
nya! the dark lord! bad bad bad bad BAD!

i really like this story! it's so in-depth and descriptive!

can't wait for you to update again! :)
jacefacexx chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
stealing books. that's something hermione would do :)
jacefacexx chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
o. a black horn... SMEXY! :)

can't wait for what he'll do with it!
Kindali Sidera chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
Very ominous ending! I hope you update soon! I always wait anxiously by the computer to see when you update! It's always such a treat!

And another thing: thank you for the award! I feel so loved! And I have to make another guess at something; I just can't help myself. Is Draco a kind of Seer, and does he have to go see Trelawny? In a way I hope I am right, because I love figuring out a good mystery, yet I also love to be surprised!

Well, again, great chapter and I can't wait for you to update!

812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »