Reviews for The Unicorn Prince
o! Lovely
js chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
cool story...unique
KaylaisEvenstar chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
#blushes# I didn't think I was /that/ flattering.. ; Well, M'afraid I won't be giving an especially long review this time... my bloody snake just bit me and I've gotta go... clean up... But I loved this chapter! _ Seriously I'd be so happy right now if my hand didn't hurt so much XD Wonderful job! #Luffs it#
breenarose chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
Oh no, it's Voldie Poo!
fifespice chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
so why ahs no one noticed his horn? well apaprt frpom draco he saw harry as a balck unicorn didnt he? and the dream voldie saw harry having isnt it the same oine dracos been having isnce summer?
Anonymous chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
Wonderful as usual-was delighted to see you'd updated!

Wonder if dear Voldie is going to be able to see Harry's new features-"something he could work with" is rather promising/terrifying!
Wolven Spirits chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
Great job with the chapter_ Thanks for the update! Nice work with the concealment, except for Draco and Dumbledore's eyes, and possibly Voldemort's. Once again, your writing style is wonderful, and the different POVs are very well done Nice work with the characters. Can't wait to read more!
death by storm chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
Nope, I'm not confused. You did a good job with this chapter. Please update again soon.
Yana5 chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
whats Voldymort doing
Drahme chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
Okay. This chapter was good, not too short, not too long. Everything seems to be working out fine. I'm curious about that gift of Draco's and why he's been ignoring it for nearly his whole life. That bit about Dumbledore...are you going to make him evil and such... I do tend to love evil!manipulative!Dumbledore fics. The end sounded ecspecially eerie, what with Voldemort smiling and all, even if it was a cruel smile. I still think you've got a highly original plot, even with the dream sequences, and think you should continue to bring more great fics to the fanfiction community. Okay, I'd best stop... blantant flattery sound really weird comig from me...

Anyway, keep up the good work! XD
Kieshar chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
SQEL! How could i be confused? I understood everything. It was beautiful and enchanting. I LOVE please please continue. I can't say how much i am so in love with this story.
pen pencil whatever chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
great! the writing is really well done even if the plot line seems hard to write you pull it off. Unicorns are my favorite!
Vipervail chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
This is going so well. I cant waite for the next part.

viper
Rika'sGrayWolf chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
...what did Dumboldore see? did he see harry as a black unicorn too? and is the change only visible to thouse with a Gift?also WHERE THE HECK DID VOLDE COME FROM!. that's the main thing that threw me off other than the whole"Draco and Harry's dreams are now" 1 thing...btwVERY VERY GOOD CHAPPIE,just a bit confusing if not complicated a bit'
Bashlei chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
damn a cliffy! thats just cruel! i personally hope people arnt going to be cruel to Harry because he gets enough of that from the Dursleys. Love this story!
794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »