Reviews for The Unicorn Prince
jacefacexx chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
nya! the dark lord! bad bad bad bad BAD!

i really like this story! it's so in-depth and descriptive!

can't wait for you to update again! :)
jacefacexx chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
stealing books. that's something hermione would do :)
jacefacexx chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
o. a black horn... SMEXY! :)

can't wait for what he'll do with it!
Kindali Sidera chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
Very ominous ending! I hope you update soon! I always wait anxiously by the computer to see when you update! It's always such a treat!

And another thing: thank you for the award! I feel so loved! And I have to make another guess at something; I just can't help myself. Is Draco a kind of Seer, and does he have to go see Trelawny? In a way I hope I am right, because I love figuring out a good mystery, yet I also love to be surprised!

Well, again, great chapter and I can't wait for you to update!

~Kindali
pen pencil whatever chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
For Draco's secret gift i figure that it is "the Sight" its one of the least respected forms of magic in the wizarding comunity and it can also be the reason for his ability to see Harry as he really is in unicorn form. plus whos the only one we know with "the gift"? its that crazy old bat Trelawny(SP?) and who would ever take her seriously?
ToyoKadyiaMikayla chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
Hi

Nice chapter!

I really like Draco. He's my favourite character, I think.

Now I'm really curious what kind of Gift Draco has. Is he a seer? I think so... But wouldn't that be appreciated by his father? I mean, this could be a big help for old Voldie.

Greez

TKM
Niji-neko chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
Oh it was great that his friends couldnt notice his change!a good twist,otherwise everyone would be fawning over him or hating his guts Mhh so Dumbledore must have seen somenthing and I guess he plans to watch Harry, use him if possible and dissect him XD. Draco sounds like someone who could enter another plane and manipulate dreams or so...mhh ah well well see in the near future hopefully .

Always love schemming Dark Lords ;)
PeaceBeyond chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
o! Lovely
js chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
cool story...unique
KaylaisEvenstar chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
#blushes# I didn't think I was /that/ flattering.. ; Well, M'afraid I won't be giving an especially long review this time... my bloody snake just bit me and I've gotta go... clean up... But I loved this chapter! _ Seriously I'd be so happy right now if my hand didn't hurt so much XD Wonderful job! #Luffs it#
breenarose chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
Oh no, it's Voldie Poo!
fifespice chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
so why ahs no one noticed his horn? well apaprt frpom draco he saw harry as a balck unicorn didnt he? and the dream voldie saw harry having isnt it the same oine dracos been having isnce summer?
Anonymous chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
Wonderful as usual-was delighted to see you'd updated!

Wonder if dear Voldie is going to be able to see Harry's new features-"something he could work with" is rather promising/terrifying!
Wolven Spirits chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
Great job with the chapter_ Thanks for the update! Nice work with the concealment, except for Draco and Dumbledore's eyes, and possibly Voldemort's. Once again, your writing style is wonderful, and the different POVs are very well done Nice work with the characters. Can't wait to read more!
death by storm chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
Nope, I'm not confused. You did a good job with this chapter. Please update again soon.
816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »