Reviews for The Unicorn Prince
Fleetfoot chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
One thing I'd like to mention, since you did say you wanted CC, is that as you get further on into the story, watch out that you don't forget to tie things together, sideplots you may have developed, or other parts such as the surroundings, characters that have less importance in the story, etc.

Also, english-english or american-english? Depending on where you're from the first may be harder to achieve, but combine that with a bit of research about london and such, you can achieve a very authentic sounding story.

Thumbs up and good luck!

Hope to read some more exciting stuff soon!
Alexandra L chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
I really love your story! It was a damn nice idea of you to come up with, making Harry a unicorn, instead of the usual veela,cat,vampire, angel,some other winged creature,anthro etc. I absolutely love creature fics, but when everyone uses the same kind of creature ALL the time, well, it gets a bit overdone and boring. But you have a really good story going on, with NEW ideas! Thank you! I don't usually review, but I just had to, this time. Sorry about the lack of constructive criticism, but i'm not a "writer", I just really had to comment on your fic.

Take care, update this story SOON (please?) and write a lot more good HP fics in the future!

/ Alexandra L
crazysquirl chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
evil cliffy. meany.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
Wonderful to see you've updated-godd development thusfar.

Perhaps he should wander in and see Snape? That's unlikely given their history, but Snape might know some obscure thing or know what it's like to be the oddball...
anna chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
update!
liar-just-a-liar chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
cool ,I like this story very much LOL
T.Felton chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
I love the chapter name. I think that Harry's horn is cute. I'm also wondering how Draco Malfoy plays into this. Poor Harry couldn't find any information and now he has to face the music. Looking forward to the next chapter ; keep up the awesome work.
drippy123 chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
Not too bad, but, one thing your beta may not tell you: you've got too many single line "paragraphs". You're separating relating ideas instead of making strong paragraphs. Look at it yourself, and you'll see that many of the single lines could be made into strong descriptive paragraphs.
Vicantis chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
oh you are evil... oh well i shouldn't complain because i do the same with my stories, ending with cliffies. anyway, poor harry, he doesn't know what to do. please keep writing this is really good.
ninjagirl16 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
I love it but i can only see chapter1
Kfor Kesha chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Yo no the Chap 2 in't showin, righ?
CatWriter chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
nice story, i would like to read more. Uh.. do you know that chapter 2 is gone? I'm looking at chapter 1 but there is no chapter 2. update soon.

catwriter
Niji-neko chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
Well that was positively evil!

How could you leave us hanging from there! T.T

Say you talk about his markings and how exotic he is , but is his bone structure 'delicate' or strong.? Is Ron going to faint? or will he be struck dumb by Harrys beauty XD.

Ja!

Tamo
Kindali Sidera chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
This story is awesome. And a guess at what's going to happen: Seamus wasn't just tired, he couldn't see the horn and no one else can either...? Just a thought. Well, please update soon! I really want to find out if people actually can see it and what their reactions would be!

~Kindali
fifespice chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
ooh poor harrygot himslef all worke d up hasnt he what will ron say and yeah pls updaets oon
793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »