Reviews for The Unicorn Prince
fifespice chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
ooh poor harrygot himslef all worke d up hasnt he what will ron say and yeah pls updaets oon
Endless C chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
This is great you should keep going! Don't worry about not spelling right you are not alone and it does not take from the story.
death by storm chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
gyaah! that was evil. Please update soon.
Vipervail chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Wow. Loving it. Its different from all others I have read.
KaylaisEvenstar chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
/groans/ Why are evil cliffhangers of doom so popular?... -.-;

But anyway _ Great story,love the unicorn idea... I don't believe that one has ever been used before. XD

Oh, and I don't think your spelling is horrible, I didn't notice a single misspelled word...And I've seen far, far worse grammar.

All in all, I can't find a single thing to be constructively criti..cistic?...(is that even a word?) about. Well, ok, give me a minute.../re-reads/

Alright, found one thing, which really isn't even that bad. There's a bit too much space in between lines sometimes. Well, I personally wouldn't really even say it's too much, as it does make it easy to read that way.

Just, strictly speaking, the more correct way is to have... Hm... what was it my english teacher used to say...Something about having at least three, preferably four sentances/lines to a paragraph that isn't dialogue, and ending it after the... subject? of the paragraph is ended. Or something like that. /shrugs/ Hey, you asked... This was the best I could come up with o.O

Well, hope I helped... in some small way... _ /Throws one last "love the fic" at you and goes away/
Yana5 chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
lol please will the next chapter be out soon

i want to see what Ron does
ancient-relic chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
I looked over the chapter, and I really didn't find anything that was wrong with it...

I still think that the idea of unicorns are a little strange, but then again, that's something that gives you an edge. The strangeness of the whole idea though might throw some people off, so you have to be sure to keep them interested... keep them hooked.

Not to say that this isn't interesting... it's just something to be aware of. I've seen stories with intersting ideas, but crap writing, or things like that. So I suppose it's a friendly hint... you know.

Keep up the great work, though, and post again soon. Can't wait to read more!
Drahme chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Yay! A plot I haven't read yet. O... Update! Update!
PeaceBeyond chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
o.. more please! thanks
fragonknight01 chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
That was a nice chapter 2. On a personal note since you asked, I don't do cliffies.
fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
That was a lovely first chapter. Looking forward to more.
Kieshar chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
I think you are "bloody brilliant" and should keep going full steam with this story. It is awesome so original and well written. So take what people say with a grain of salt and continue. PLEASE! I am so loving what you have so far. Very real. You have oh so hooked and wait forever for the next update. sigh but I will. _
Samael Kishi chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
I did indeed check your spelling in the author's note at the end of chapter one. Though I didn't say it sucked, you put (sp) after the word. *prod*

And what a horrible, mean place to end it. So very very mean...

Will Harry have to deal with explaining to everyone about his horn, or will nobody be able to see it? We'll find out in the next chapter of... "The Unicorn Prince"!

Cheers
LadyQuiera chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Harry with a horn, a bit weird in the beginning but I would have never thought about it! Nicely written! Please continue! D
AngelStarFire Hikarist II chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
I'm very, very interested to see where you go with this. The title caught my eye (unicorn lover here!), and I couldn't resist. Your writing style is very smooth, and although Harry was a little OOC (as you mentioned), it was expected.

I'm looking forward to reading more!

Happy writing!