Reviews for The Unicorn Prince
Drahme chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Yay! A plot I haven't read yet. O... Update! Update!
PeaceBeyond chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
o.. more please! thanks
fragonknight01 chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
That was a nice chapter 2. On a personal note since you asked, I don't do cliffies.
fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
That was a lovely first chapter. Looking forward to more.
Kieshar chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
I think you are "bloody brilliant" and should keep going full steam with this story. It is awesome so original and well written. So take what people say with a grain of salt and continue. PLEASE! I am so loving what you have so far. Very real. You have oh so hooked and wait forever for the next update. sigh but I will. _
Samael Kishi chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
I did indeed check your spelling in the author's note at the end of chapter one. Though I didn't say it sucked, you put (sp) after the word. *prod*

And what a horrible, mean place to end it. So very very mean...

Will Harry have to deal with explaining to everyone about his horn, or will nobody be able to see it? We'll find out in the next chapter of... "The Unicorn Prince"!

Cheers
LadyQuiera chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Harry with a horn, a bit weird in the beginning but I would have never thought about it! Nicely written! Please continue! D
AngelStarFire Hikarist II chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
I'm very, very interested to see where you go with this. The title caught my eye (unicorn lover here!), and I couldn't resist. Your writing style is very smooth, and although Harry was a little OOC (as you mentioned), it was expected.

I'm looking forward to reading more!

Happy writing!
Sealunis chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
Harry sure got a surprise hehe. Hope things will be ok whit his friend.
Serser chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
aw...poor Harry, he feels all alone. but still i can't believe that you stopped rigt there! ah well. looking forward to the next chapter.
T.Felton chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Wow, that was awesome. So very different from all the other fanfictions I've read around here. Interesting plot line. I'm looking forward to your next chapter update.
Fleetfoot chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Great sounding story so far.

Hope to see an update soon!
WhatIsGoingOnHere chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Huh... Your idea is odd, to say the least. But I mean that in the best sort of way. I'm excited to see where this goes. It's definately an original idea!

Jessica
HFFB chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
wow. this story is very cool, unique and awesome. I hope you continue writing and update in all its unicorn glory. Um...yeah.
Tazzm chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
O.O only one chapter and i am already madly in love with this story! PLEASE write more soon?
787 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »