Reviews for To Be Strong
IntellectualBadass-chan chapter 10 . 2/8/2008
This is a realy Funny story! Do you need a beta? I'm looking to be one for someone so ya anyone interested go to my profile and follow there! But this story is great! I love your style!
chantpleure chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Very nice, Keep Updating!
true-love-can-never-die chapter 10 . 12/22/2007
Too bad I didn't start reading this before the voating started, 'cause I really like NaruSaku, but GaaSaku is okay! Cool story so far! OH! and thanx for the review on my new story!
SummerRavyn chapter 10 . 12/7/2007
very nice, i like it. i'd give you cookie but everyone gives cookies... how bout cheesecake?
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 10 . 12/4/2007
Haha! Awesome! GaaSaku is an awesome pairing! I love it! Keep it up!
Uchiha.Rukia chapter 10 . 12/3/2007
lol i luv this chapter. update soon. *gives her gaara plushie* hehehe
ArnaKittyPet chapter 10 . 12/3/2007
OMG! UPDATE SOON! I NEED MORE STUFF TO READ! LOVE THE CHAPPY!
Vix-with-issues chapter 10 . 12/2/2007
LOL! *.
ScarletEmber chapter 10 . 12/2/2007
AH!

omgosh i absolutely loved it especially when Gaara commented on her kissing *sighs* that was wonderful! LOL going straight on my fav. list and so are you if they're not already on there.
Red Reaper88 chapter 10 . 12/2/2007
its spelled troublesome...and this chapter was great...update soon
Apple Of The Sand chapter 10 . 12/1/2007
XD I TOTALLY knew what Gaara was gonna say!
harunosakua chapter 10 . 12/1/2007
WOW CANT BELIEVE GAARA SAID THAT!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

COOL STORY!
DarkAngelLida chapter 10 . 12/1/2007
cute chapter but short you might want to consider making them longer.
Sakura LOVE shadow chapter 10 . 12/1/2007
AW I Loved what Gaara did in the end...lol That was so great _ your welcome for the clothes...no prob. _
Hitsugi's Lover chapter 10 . 12/1/2007
Hey, that was funny... Sasuke would be pissed off so much! that would be funny to watch! I woulb be laughing my ass off! you & me have something in common! WE BOTH HATE SASUKE! I prefer GaaraXSakura the most. Then InoXKiba then HinataXNaruto then NejiXTenten then TamariXShkamaru! Anyways! KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK! AND KEEP UPDATING!

LATERZ!