Reviews for To Be Strong
DarkAngelLida chapter 10 . 12/1/2007
cute chapter but short you might want to consider making them longer.
Sakura LOVE shadow chapter 10 . 12/1/2007
AW I Loved what Gaara did in the end...lol That was so great _ your welcome for the clothes...no prob. _~
Hitsugi's Lover chapter 10 . 12/1/2007
Hey, that was funny... Sasuke would be pissed off so much! that would be funny to watch! I woulb be laughing my ass off! you & me have something in common! WE BOTH HATE SASUKE! I prefer GaaraXSakura the most. Then InoXKiba then HinataXNaruto then NejiXTenten then TamariXShkamaru! Anyways! KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK! AND KEEP UPDATING!

LATERZ!

.Bethany
EvansXAlburn chapter 10 . 12/1/2007
WRITE MORE!
EvansXAlburn chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
aw y cant sakura b with sasuke! they're a cute couple!or it could b sai and sakura
jesseternal chapter 10 . 12/1/2007
lol gaara embarassed sakura. they should have hid their chakra better. btw your welcome for the dress ideas
i like being a nerd chapter 10 . 12/1/2007
great chapter! update soon. and uum, with 'toblesum', are you trying to say troublesome? oh, and when gara said 'one hall of a kisser.' i think you meant 'one hell of a kisser'. or was that on purpose?

update soon!
SaraChan1225 chapter 10 . 12/1/2007
That was freaking excellent!Cant wait for the next one!
XxmotojixX chapter 9 . 11/15/2007
oh! update soon!
Apple Of The Sand chapter 9 . 11/4/2007
w00t! They haven't even been on the first date yet but they're move'n in for some action!
ScarletEmber chapter 9 . 11/4/2007
lol that was funny somehow this story popped onto my alert list oh well i liked it lol
Red Reaper88 chapter 9 . 11/4/2007
that was so cute...update soon
ArnaKittyPet chapter 8 . 11/4/2007
Hiya! Just to tell ya then Gaaras name is... yeah Gaara
harunosakua chapter 9 . 11/4/2007
GAARA YOU ARE SLICK FOR DOING THAT TO SAKURA!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

AWESOME STORY!
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 9 . 11/4/2007
Ha that was funny and sweet! Please continue!
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »