Reviews for To Be Strong
pleasedeletemethanks chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
I want to know what the boys think of them! Keep Writing!
Neko-Graphic chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
WHOA! YOU ADDED MY NAME! swet... they story is too and the spelling is getting there. -my version of nice guy pose with peace sign-
Kotone111 chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
this is a good story for your first onei have to abmit i cant wait for the rest!
Narufan4ev chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
It's pretty good but I think you should have added more at the beginning. Don't get me wrong I'm all for the I hate Sasuke stuff but I felt kinda rushed and Tsunade didn't even put up a fight. Also why was Hinata crying? But other then that good writing.
tomatoqueen chapter 2 . 3/13/2007
AAH! NO! i must have more of this unique story where GIRLS kick ASS!

ok. ill shut up now and wait AS PATIENTLY AS POSSIBLE for the next installment. T.T

good job, btw. this chapter was a lot better grammar-wise than the last one. except fallowing is FOLLOWING and spaces come after commas. er...sorry if you are offended. please tell me if you are.

its just a pet peeve/habit. i apologize.
harunosakua chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
IF SAKURA CANT BWIT SASUKE THEN SHE SHOULD B WIT GARRA! (JUST A SUGGESTION)
animecrazy101 chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
kool story i like it so far update soon
SpeedDemon315 chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Haha, the boys' reactions are priceless. Heh, pretty neat plot, I like this a lot. Yet I noticed frequent spelling errors and advise you to in the future, proofread your chapters before posting them up. That's all, but good work!
harunosakua chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
I UNDERSTAND Y U HATE SASUKE SO MUCH HE COULD B A BASTARD SUMTIMES BUT OTHER TIMES HES NICE OR SWEET(WHICH IS BARELY BUT I STILL LIKE HIM KINDA)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

GOOD STORY SO FAR!

IM ADDING U 2 MY FAVORITES!
i like being a nerd chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
i like this. a lot. update soon! i loved the boys' reactions, and can't wait for the next chapter!

-cat
Devil-Speaker chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
please update i really want to know what happens next!
tomatoqueen chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
well i like sasuke but i LOVE your story (so far)

neways, could you leave sakura single if you don't have a pairing in mind? and pretty please run grammar check or something, not to be critical or anything i just can't stand bad grammar.
Neko-Graphic chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
it's actully not bad. you could use some editing though, and there are run on sentences but other then that it's good! expecially for a first timer _~
CallXMeXLight chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
i likr the idea of the girls leaving i just like the in genral PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :)
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9