Reviews for In the Arms of Faith
nope nope not me chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
aww, that is so cute :) love the story and how they both know about the hug but don't know the other knows they know lol
nope nope not me chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
HELL YEAH, you can have milk with your cookies! That was awesome :) And yeah, i've been waiting for it. That was so cute and that sam knew too, aw. lol awesome story.
bia1007 chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
Hey, don't even know if you still check your finished stories for reviews, but I just have to tell you that this is one of the most wonderful brother stories I've ever read, heart-warming and touching! And I will treasure this hug, so lovely, magic! Thank you so much!
Sushi Chi chapter 7 . 11/7/2008
Hey, that was spiffy. I loved it all. Hyperthemia Dean is so much fun. The Donkey line was fantastic! I'm always saying this sucks ass and so now I need to say this sucks donkey! Ha! Genuis.

And they hugged. Lovely. And the whumpage was fantastic. Well done.
mouse8 chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
Wonderful as always, just the right combination of action, description, snark and wonderful h/c. From one Brit to another - fantastic! I need to go back and reread everything else you've written!

Sarah
Muffy Morrigan chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
I love this story and I thought it was time I put a review her (please don't smack me) I read it back in my lurking days, I actually printed it out into a word doc to read in bed and didn't include the authors name-I've been wracking my sad brain trying to remember who wrote it for months! But I've found you YAY. Lovely story, banter was awesome

Rated: Five Impalas, nicely heated and all lovely
bexh1 chapter 7 . 3/26/2008
Loved it, fab story. Thanks
Supernoodle chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
Jebus, somehow I have managed to miss this story. Made me shiver whilst reading it though - it's cold tonight. Shame I haven't got Dean to snuggle up to to keep warm lol.

Another excellent fic, my lovely gal.

TTFN,

your Evil Twin x
PADavis chapter 7 . 12/6/2007
Hey - I found your stories recently and figured I would alert you in the system since I'm almost always looking for a good Dean whumpping. Ok not almost always, always. You seem to always give Sammy's care for Dean the same importance as the injuries - which I find very satisfying.

If I had any complaint at all it would be how distracted I am everytime one of these American boys says Mum. I know its what you all say in the UK, but boys from Kansas (even the actors from Texas) don't say Mum. They say Mom.

I must say, that's really the only British-ism I've noted with any regularity - so far in what I've read you haven't used bonnet or boot instead of hood and trunk, and motels aren't stocked with electric kettles - heck, most US homes aren't - but stuff like that goes right by me most of the time. Maybe because its a pronunciation issue rather than a different word use issue (?), Mum always drives me nuts.

Thanks for being a Dean girl, and Mum or not, I'm going to polish off all your SN fics with all the pleasure of all your Jensen Ackles obsessive fans.

Phoebe
Laughing chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
Aw, that was great. I felt cold and all warm and fuzzy at the same time. Now I want some hot coffee and...peanut M&Ms.
PseudoImp chapter 7 . 9/29/2007
you actually made me smile, laugh (OUT LOUD), sniffle and tear up with this one. I liked the way you portrayed the brothers. it was sweet, the hug thing, the two of them thanking each other without the words. i wish we could get some of that on the show, but then we don't want anything to change with how kripke originally made them right? we all love them the way they are. at least I do. thanks for the read.

“Dude you suck.”

Sam moved forward slowly and laid his hand against Dean’s forehead before the old Winchester realised what was happening.

“Dude.” Dean complained wearily. Yet he didn’t try to bat Sam’s hand away. “I’m fine.”

“Sure you are.” Sam gently cupped Dean’s chin and turned his head so he could better assess his injury. Frowning, the younger man brushed Dean’s hair aside and pursed his lips.

Dean regarded him with a slightly amused expression.

“Am I gonna live?”

“You’ve got one hard head there man.” Sam rocked back onto his hunches and drank again from his water bottle. Dean lowered his head back to the forest floor and covered his face with his arm.

“This sucks.”

“You got a headache?”

“Yes, don’t make it worse by going all….Sammy on me.” Dean gestured with his free hand before removing his arm from his eyes and smirking at his brother.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Dude, you’re doing it now.”

Sam frowned and sat back. Well that was just great, he’d officially become an adjective. Dean sighed heavily and Sam wondered if he was going to make it.

“Maybe I should go for help.”

“No. I’ll be fine.”

“Dean…”

“Sam, just give me a minute, I’m fine.”

“Sure. Of course you are.”

“Dude! Sarcasm?”

“Fight fire with fire Dean.”

“Bitch.”

“Jerk.”

Dean’s mouth quirked and Sam couldn’t help but smile.

I LIKED THAT PART...no, wait, actually i liked the entire story, but i couldn't go copy past them all here now, could i? lol
PseudoImp chapter 5 . 9/29/2007
'aw' that was awful awful swet...

dean had always protected sam and kept him safe. and like the spn season ender, it was sam's turn to save his big brother's ass for a change.

wow, i was close to tears readin' this one. you're good.
PseudoImp chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
hmm, boxers...good! lol
PseudoImp chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
that just took my breath away. but then i quickly recovered. i love hurt! dean and limp! sam...-
PseudoImp chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
refused to look at the pout of the 6’1” five year old behind him, and began walking.-liked that part..

“Ready to get wet?”

“Dude I’m always ready to get wet.” Dean gave a wry smile and licked his lips.

“Dude that’s gross.”-this part

Just past the centre Sam stepped forward before checking and plummeted waist high into the cold water.

“Shit!”

“Dude,” laughed Dean, “ You’re so lucky it’s waist high, wouldn’t want you to get your hair wet.”

“Yeah well, at least it wasn’t you on point.”

“Why’s that?” Asked Dean as he helped his brother onto a higher part of the riverbed.

“You would have gone completely under, shortie.”- and this..

do you have any idea how funny you are? i am enjoying this good piece of reading. thanks.