Reviews for Sure Enough
Azrianiel chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Oh, my. This was amazing. Your prose, everything, was just, stunning! Elphaba and Glinda were very in-character. Wow, there's nothing to criticize, this was just, amazing.
omg.it's.wickedjelly chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
(Goodness, I *hate* when people do this, but I can't help it! It's not my fault I'm a desperate French girl. :D)

Basically, I sent you a PM except FanFiction's alerts and stuff are down so now so I don't even know if you got it. And I'm missing my dose of Cardboard. It's gotten to be too much. I think I'm about to die without my Savioress.

Um...yeah. So as to make myself less of a hypocrite, I shall leave a review. Kind of.

And you know my feelings on this story, so...

There! I'm done!

-walks off-
wickedelphie21 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
liked it. :o)
Elphie Bubble chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Spectacular. You had me almost in tears, something a fanfic has never done to me before. Poor Galinda...

Anyway, this was very well written, and I totally loved it! Your descriptions are great and your characters stay very true to themselves.

This certainly wasn't fluff. It was less fluff then my head...Okay, so not the best metaphor, but hopefully you get the point. ;D
Lady Rainbows chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
aaw- completely different ff to what i usually read but I really really liked it. thought you got inside their mind's well and really explained their inner feelings.

PS. your disclaimers/ author's notes are fantabulous!
spqtchick1216 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
omg... so sad...so sad... fluff? i dont think so...so amazing...cant form sentences...ok ive stopped trying...please write more!
Firstlady1408 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Oh! What an ending...you had me in tears! I like to blend the musical/book too and pretend that Gelphie could live happily ever after..but that was so sweet and poingnant! I loved how the "I love you" was probably as hard for Galinda to say as it wuld be for Elphie and how even on the surface Elphie comes across as the stronger of the two ...this isn't always the case. Lovely piece. Love Jess x
Easterly Winds chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Uh, well. There's not a lot to say in the wake of that. Pretty much amazing, and that's about all I can work out right now. I hope I see a lot more from you, if it measures up to this. Excellent piece.
ChocolatStar chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Hmm, it seems every time you write something your worried that you've 'over-fluffed' it - stop worrying, this is great. If anything it's deep and complex rather than fluffy, so give yourself credit where it's due :D

Anyway yeah, loved this...well, you know I love the way you write anyway so I was bound to love this, but still.

You do have a fantastic way with description though...words that really bring you into the moment. I love your description about the silence suddenly over-taking the room, that was quite wonderful.

It's terribly sad isn't it? To be afraid of love? After all, what is life without love? Empty. Hollow. and lol I've gone into writer mode, but what I'm trying to say is that you describe Elphie's insecurities very well there. She's acting as if she's mad at Galinda for saying such things as love...but really, maybe she's angry at herself for being so scared of it?

I also really liked Elphie's analysis of Galinda...perfectly on the money. Lol, it must be quite unnerving to have someone know you so well ;)

And to complete a wonderful bit of writing you go and end with the perfect closing line. It's sad - and just left hanging in the air. Glinda's lost and has forgotten her cause, if indeed she ever had one...can she blame anyone but herself?

Fab, fab, fab - more, more, more :D Hugs! Added to everything you briliant person you!
DarkwolfKnight chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
very good and very interesting. My heart breaks for Glinda really. She opened herself to Elphaba and kind got shot back. It seems that Elphaba did love her but didn't know how to give it back. The end was super good. I can't wait to read your other stories.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2