Reviews for Love through the Years
JLo10131121 chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
for all the crap the writers did for the series, namely killing off Birkoff, Madeline, and Ops, I'm damned happy they didn't end it with another death - Michael or Nikita's. Although we all knew we weren't going to get that HEA, after all it was Section, at least we got a glimmer of hope at the end of the tunnel, that 'someday' Michael talked about. thanks for his thoughts on that closing scene and I think my favorite part of this series you did was the last line in part 6. Nothing WILL keep him away from her. Eventually he'll get back to her.
JLo10131121 chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
I love this little glimpse into him (and eventually her) at the end of that god-awful episode. the highlight from that ep was the entire rescue and especially him carrying her out with the wedding march in the background. lol I loved how he rolled over too far in this fic and collapsed the tent. So rare do we see him do something wrong that's funny like that.
JLo10131121 chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
I love how I can instantly figure out what ep you're post-writing. lol. Love this series! The only thing I thought that was a little wrong was when Michael 'thought' that death would be ok because he's not leaving anyone behind. He is - Adam. That was the only thing. It's funny because when I look back on Hard Landing, having watched Looking for Michael, it's obvious that he didn't care much, even with his child there. It's apparent to me he needs them equally.
JLo10131121 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Nice post-ep for Simone. Loved hearing his thoughts about their coffee date, for lack of a better phrase.
LAIsobel chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
One man's struggle... this was nice... and yet so sad.
pheobep3 chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
cavanaugh.girl chapter 6 . 3/15/2007
Oh my go to relive the series finale like this is so much better..I can't think of the last ep w/out geting depressed lol (I know it's just tv)

anyways this was a wonderful look into the deeper michael

pls keep on writing
cavanaugh.girl chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
no michael no..give in :)
Ann chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Oh! Cool, Michael's POV. Thanks for writing these great stories!