Reviews for Quest for the 12 Keyblades
JGM16 chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Kind of hard to see Axel rejoin Organization XIII, after what happened in Kingdom Hearts 2.
biolaj1998 chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
sound like two persons at the same time reminds me of the bionicle takutanuva
JumperCable2 chapter 15 . 10/7/2011
This story is awesome, but when are you gonna finish it. I can't take the _ suspense!
KaliAnn chapter 15 . 6/18/2009
Very interesting. You definently know how to handle both Kingdom Hearts characters and my own well. You need to work at keeping an active voice when writing, but other then that your doing just fine.
KaliAnn chapter 14 . 1/20/2008
Liked that you finally updated this story. You had some good plotlines going. You kept the characters in check and had a lot of fun without causing anyone pain. I can't wait to read what you have next.
gjhkfud chapter 13 . 11/24/2007
Sorry for not reviewing in awhile, just started 7th grade, y'know. Anyway, great chapters!
dragon of spirits chapter 12 . 7/19/2007
Okay, first of all srry this review took so long, I was at sleep'way for 4weeks, 2, AWSOME! heylin half, xiaolin half,well, actully xiaolins r losin', can't wait 2 c whats gonna happen! Update soon!

dragon of spirits
gjhkfud chapter 12 . 6/28/2007
yay! u updated! another good chap, update soon
dragon of spirits chapter 11 . 5/20/2007
Oh No! They got Lu! truthfully i don't think she would have broken downb/c of her liger, but it was very dramatic!update soon!

dragon of spirits
gjhkfud chapter 11 . 5/16/2007
bit of a let down at the end but still, very nice chap!
band20 chapter 10 . 4/21/2007
hmm well I have to admit having them deal with Omi was very comical. I cant really blame him for being so concerned about his girlfriend however, a natural reaction to say the least. Hmm so Sora won but naturally the bad guys dont play fair and take another person hostage. An interesting plan since every person taken is another form that Sora loses. The draining energy thing is also a nice touch. Overall a decent chapter, but as I've said before you could use some more details.
band20 chapter 9 . 4/21/2007
hmm well this chapter wasnt what I was hoping for, again you jump around without giving much detail. That being said having the group relax and enjoy itself in Washington D.C. was a wonderful idea. The battle was okay but if you are going to have the enemy do a sneak attack to steal stuff then that is something you need to include in the story. However having the heroes lose and have an ally captured was an interesting and much needed plot twist. Up to this point everything you have done was pretty predictable but this caught me a little off guard. A little better overall.
band20 chapter 8 . 4/21/2007
hmm well this was an interesting twist but I think the first part of this fic could have been done better. You have them teleporting which is fine but you dont leave much of any details in regards to their surrounding. Your battle scene this time was a little better though, but it could still use some work. Your making some improvements though but try and describe attacks. Some people aren't going to be familiar or may have forgotten what a particular attack looks like from a show. You do a good job with all of the banter though and the addition of Leo and the Charmed Ones was a decent idea. Not bad, I'll read more later.
band20 chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
hmm much better in this chapter, it was very easy to follow and an improvement over 6 for sure. I really enjoyed teh banter between the characters, particuarly Omi and the others. It seems he has an ego problem that should cause problems when fighitng Roxas and his allies. The spell that transported them and the counter spell could have been written better though. That was really the only part that needed work. I'm not sure how I feel about you adding the Charmed Ones, but I'll wait and see how this turns out.
band20 chapter 6 . 4/17/2007
Hmm well the idea for this chapter was good and it started off well but that battle was just done in a very lackadasical manner. I mean you didnt even describe the fight between the others and the nobodies. You skipped right to the main event and that was slightly confusing. I kind of feel that you wanted to put a fight between those groups there but you didnt. Also you have to be careful with the words you choose, if you say someone's been badly beaten, I doubt they'll be getting up for round two. Even if its Sora, if you say they are badly beaten that's normally it. This battle just has a lot of problems with it that revolve around the details and the words you choose. Now you did very well in the ending part, I found the part about Master Fung explained Sora's new capabilities to be done well. Finally at the end you have the bad guys listening in, but when did they even get there. I thought they were back licking thier wounds not spying on the good guys. Overall I would have to say this isnt up to your past chapters, 4 was much better then this.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »