Reviews for Where Do We Go From Here: Love in Two Parts
Elizabeth.June chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
This story was absolutely beautiful! In fact, I believe JK herself would enjoy it. You write Harry/Ginny and even the bit of Ron/Hermione to perfection. I also loved the way you wrote Charlie since we don't see too much of him in the books. Again, absolutely brilliant work, I look forward to reading the rest of your stories. It definitely looks like I've found a favorite author here!
Storm Dancer chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
OH That was so emotional I loved it!
riotgirllina chapter 2 . 4/4/2008

Love the Story!

They're adorable!
xxfreefallangelxx chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
i like it
TayliaNinja chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Add story to my Favorite Stories list
Jessica E chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
That was really good and it was so sweet.
Nul-Ragnarok chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
Awesome :) it made me cry... x.x
rinabina chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
This story is amazing! I'm trying to work on my own version of Harry and Ginny at the Wedding. Well, i've been trying for ages...but to no avail. This story made me feel so good. FIrst of all, it seems that someone is finally on the same page as me when it comes to their relationship. And second i'm so so so glad that you've put so much effort into this story. it is wonderfully written and there is so much emotion. i'm looking forward to reading the rest of this story. thank you so much for sharing this story with all of us!

p.s. you reviewed my story "wanting to be helpless" forever ago with very kind words. i never thanked you and i'm sorry for that, but i'll thank you now! thank you so much! hope to see more from you soon!

deathbycookie15 chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
That was the sweetest thing I have ever read. It really made me want to cry. It had some of the best interaction bits I've read in a long time, it wasn't overly cheesy or over the top. I loved it so much. You're such a talented writer, good job with this.
Lauren chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
This is one of the very first fan fiction stories I have read. Let me just say that you are an incredibly talented writer. You have great style and wonderful voice. I am REALLY impressed. I don't usually read these things...but with the next book becoming ever so close I guess I just needed a HP fix. It was beautiful. I look forward to reading the next ones!

*feeling like a blubbering idiot because I am practically drooling on you*

kp chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
AW! Perfect chapter! I loved Harry and Charlie's dicussion; it was a perfect big brother moment! And that end part was so sweet! I really like your writing style; you're very creative! Update as soon as possible!

avanthika from india chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
beautiful...wonderfully written! loved the charlie harry talk!
Dueler312 chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
Now that was realy lovely. Hurry up with the next chapter. I want to read it.
Xuqra chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
Very sweet.
DCoD chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
No probs. School is way more important than fanfic. Though, I sympathize with your plight. I had to do something of the same, except with the wipeout of Native American cultures and the like... I hated not cursing... heh

But onto the chapter, shall we? :)

Totally love that song!

'Because without Ginny standing behind him, Harry had to admit that he sometimes had no idea what he was fighting for.' - That's the power of love.

Tsk. He had to know how much it'd would affect Ginny, his going off as he was, not to mention breaking things off with her before doing it. At the same time, he should've known how much it'd affect HIM as well.

Ah... talking with the oldest brother. This should be quite enlightening...

Charlie is one smart cookie! :D I mean, c'mon.. what's the point of eliminating Ginny from his life if he's going out there, fighting alongside his best friends?

Yes! Charlie's convinced him that maybe Harry's way isn't the best way... go Charlie!

Aww, he said it aloud! CUTE!

YES! YES! YES! I love it! I love this... this emotional moment so pivotal in their war, though neither really, truly realizes it... LOVE!

Awesome chapter, my friend... more soon as you can... I wanna see how this goes! :D