Reviews for Her Existence
Pinay Tiger chapter 25 . 5/22
Wow. Where to start. I liked the concept and the many ideas that you have for this story, and it is told well. However, I do believe that if you had cleaned up the grammar and proof-read the story, it would have been much more solid. Needless to say, there are far more positive points to this story than negative. I don't think I ever came across this story many years ago when I had first started reading and writing fan fiction. I am such a sucker for Enishi, and mostly any fics that show a good deal of him, but holy shit he was suck a fucking mess in this that I almost wanted to smack the sexy out of him for what he did to Kaoru. There was a lot of brutality, and I wanted to seriously kill Enishi so many times over. I think you did well on the character development, but what I was most impressed with was how you allowed for the characters to breathe, eat, sleep-to be alive and be present among themselves. I liked the way you allowed time to heal Kaoru-somewhat-from her insecurities, and how you allowed time to set things in motion and continue on with the plot. There was not a lot of brooding, though there was a lot of angst. I really would have liked to see a more passionate Kaoru, but honestly, given such circumstances under her captor, I can see why you made her act the way that she did. I really loved seeing both the Rurouni and Battousai interact with this story as well. It was very cute seeing glimpses of possession and jealousy on both their parts. I just feel real bad for the Rurouni. Thanks for a great read!
love kaoru chapter 17 . 4/25
hate rurouni, the moment tomoe is in the vicinity, he forgets kaoru. that's y he really don't deserve kaoru
f off rururururniiiioooooooooo
bloop2 chapter 1 . 3/5
Sad and beautiful ! I’m crying
Morning Songbird chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Are you kidding me? I actually wanted her to stay in the past with Kenshin (Battousai) and now you've ruined it. I really love your fic and I really want to hate you so much right now
Canary512 chapter 2 . 10/31/2017
This is sooo good!
maidenstage chapter 25 . 10/25/2017
I remember reading this story a long long time ago before this was ever complete and I confess I was really uneasy with how dark the fic was, mostly because of the sexual trauma Kaoru had endured and how cruelly she was treated, by not only Enishi but Battousai.

And while I did dislike the scenes that glimpsed Kaoru's capture by Enishi, I know that it does tie to the story. Me personally, I despise that rape had to be added to a story to show Kaoru as being 'weak' and vulnerable, not because she wouldn't have come away unscathed, but merely because I resonate with Kaoru deeply and it just seems unthinkable to me that she wouldn't have been able to heal (I speak from experience as a survivor myself). But, I applaud how you managed to tie the rest of the elements to your story. Some of the grammar was a bit confusing and luckily I could understand the flow of some sentences with my own word supplication.

I would have really liked Battousai's feelings to have been explained better (in comparison to the movie your characterization seemed slightly off but maybe that was what you were going for?) but you already explained why that has occurred throughout the fic, so please disregard this lol.

I think overall this fic has potential to be rewritten to fill in any inconsistencies, but that would be entirely at your leisure, so I will say only thank you for writing this piece, as much as some aspects of the fic I don't agree with, I'm glad I stuck through to the end. Thank you!
Disappointed chapter 4 . 6/11/2017
This attempt at a story was so contrived, so painfully out of character on all fronts, with endlessly artificial attempts at angst that it was almost comedic. Almost...

The broken English was beyond the pale. If you don't have sufficient command of a language to write intelligibly in it, then have someone superior to you correct your attempts, or write in your native language. It's not rocket science, honestly.

Only a person with no knowledge or respect for what a rape victim actually suffers would use that subject matter as a way to add cheap drama to an otherwise silly tale. Shame on you.

I want the minutes of my life back that I wasted skimming this.
Donna E chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
(Sorry accidentally pressed post review button) ever read. I don't really read fanfics anymore, but I hope you will always keep this up. This was such an amazing story. Please don't ever take this off fanfiction. There will probably be times in the future where I'll want to come back and read this. This was just so great and you did such a wonderful job with your story. (And btw if it is for some reason taken down or fanfiction just completely crashes and all hope is lost, I hope i would be able to google this and find it). This is a story I'd like to keep in my life.
Donna E chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
The last time I looked over this fanfic was at least 4 years ago. It popped into my head again for some reason, and so I looked it up and read it again. This story is so amazing. It's the best fanfic Ive
mayakogeji chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
oh my god I can't stop crying this was a beautiful story I love it you did a wonderful job with this story
Guest chapter 25 . 12/21/2016
I'm crying. This is so fucking beautiful
littlemsstrawberry chapter 25 . 9/23/2016
Love it. Thanks for sharing
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 25 . 7/24/2016
Oh my God... do you know how hard I cried in the chapter? Angst stories aren't my thing. I like my happy ending stories. But you did a good job with your story. Now back to my happy romantic stories. I've cried enough in this story to last me a good while.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 13 . 7/24/2016