Reviews for Are you Happy Now?
Madame Masquerade 64 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
so wonderful. i've had this story on my favorite's list for awhile but i just realized i never reviewed! great job!
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Kya! I want a sequel! Well the ending is great but it's cool if it does! :) Nice story!
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I really enjoyed this. I think it is a very interesting take on how Yuki feels when he kicks him out. I always had the feeling that he was doing it to protect himself and not out of annoyance like he wanted everyone to believe. I'm glad I got to read something about Yuki's feelings on the events and not just Shuichi's. Love this story and great job! You added alot more depth to this fandom.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
aw that was so sweet!
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Huh, that was different, but it was short and sweet. I liked it.
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
s'really sweet :) i couldn't help but aww at the end.
Lia Tsuka chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
OMG that was so sad...I cried...I'm crying...Yuki dies care...*Sobbing*
666JTHM666 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
*squee* that was wonderful! *glee*
animeluvr999 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
damn it... stupid mushy stuff making me tear up...

that was great. Very moving.
Feline Feral chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
That was so cute. I really enjoyed reading it. Keep up the great work. _ Rosalie
orangepencils chapter 1 . 3/14/2007

SO CUTE! lol well it is always easier to admit feelings through paper than words... lol nice one shot!
Patpat chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Kyah! So cute ! Really, I nearly was drooling on my own laptop, in front of my teacher (since I am in classroom, listening to a borring lecture about Meiji in Japanese Civilization). It's a very good one shot and I am glad I found the time to read (it's short enough to be read in about 5 minutes but even though I can't be caught reading fanfictions in classroom, ne ).

Bye bye and good luck for your other stories if you have ones.

chrono-contract chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
that was cute:)
kodomo353 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
So beautiful. I cried too :) I love reading romantic one shots like this :)