Reviews for Forever, My Guardian Angel
brianna4797 chapter 30 . 12/6/2014
I remember this story being one of the very first stories I read on here, and I just read it again and fell in love(:
Guest chapter 30 . 6/7/2014
seriously, the former and this chapter really made me cry. I could not hold back my tears, but then i love this story, it is more than interesting.
MilyaMouse chapter 30 . 9/8/2013
I dont know how many times I have read this story. I always am in shock toward the ending. Good stories do that to you. Thank you for writing this story and your other ones. You made me cry which I rarely do so again thank you for writing an amazing story. -With much love MilyaMouse*
BrittFan chapter 30 . 1/11/2012
Oh my God. I'm speechless. This story held so much emotion...sometimes I was happy, others, like the tragic end, had me crying. I wish frog hadn't died. Hid kids were seperated from Jim for five years, and now Bsd gone noe. I cant stop crying. Thiscwss amazing.
don't wanna put name chapter 29 . 4/25/2011
NO! HE DIED! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE AND THEN SURVIVE! HOW COULD YOU! MY GUARDIAN ANGEL DID NOT NEED A SEQUEL. IT HAD A HAPPY ENDING AND NOW I"M SAD. THANKS A LOT.
hopeless romantic chapter 30 . 1/31/2011
OMG! Why does troy have to die! When I read this story I was so sure that it would be a happy ending (I only read stories with happy endings.) but it turned out to be such a tragic ending! WHY! He didn't even get to see her daughter born!

I hate you for making me cry!

Anyway it's a very good story, keep it up! XD but I really dislike the ending, can you write another chapter and says that Troy is not dead? PLEASE! I got a tragic ending phobia and I just absolutely hate sad ending. T.T poor Troy! I'm gonna cry again!
J n n n chapter 30 . 7/12/2010
OMG I LOVE YOU !

I cried ;o It was so so touching !

I mean troy died. That was really unexpected.

I totally love this story i mean all of your story's !

XOXO
dann965 chapter 30 . 6/20/2010
OMG, i can't believe this is the end.

I haven't cried that hard since...hell I have never cried this hard before. I love this story. What I love about your stories is that they can happen for real, and I'm gonna have an extra hard time making this video.

This is my favorite story. Personally, I think you are better than Stephenie Meyer, Richelle Mead, or L.J. Smith. If you are planning on being an author, you have a great future ahead of you.

-XOXO
lmaoxlovee chapter 30 . 6/11/2010
I'm literally balling right now. oh dern i need a tissue box. ughgh why did he have to die? maybe a coma but death?:(
lmaoxlovee chapter 29 . 6/11/2010
WHAT? NO NO NO NO CHANGE IT PLEASEEEE! UGHGHGHHG WHAT THE FLIP HE CANT DIE NO NO NO NO NO!
lmaoxlovee chapter 21 . 6/11/2010
ugh i can't believe troy! he sleeps with her FIVE times then willingly kisses her and says its no big deal? pshhh
lmaoxlovee chapter 15 . 6/11/2010
OHMYGAWD. THAT SICK SON OF A MONKEY. ughghg i feel like crying, I freakin hate alberto so much i could rip off his balls for doing that to his own daughter!
I3MR1525 chapter 30 . 2/26/2010
Hey me again! THIS WAS THE FIRST FANFIC STORY I EVER CRIED ON!

u have so much talent u should be a writer!

luv & tatertots :P
Chelsea chapter 30 . 11/29/2009
Oh my god that made me so sad.. I'm crying right now! I wish Troy didn't have to die :(
pamylz chapter 30 . 10/11/2009
Wow, so good I'm speechless. Seriously, I don't know what to say, its just a really well written great awesome story...

Pam