Reviews for Wanting
simply.complex.love chapter 19 . 12/31/2009
i cannot explain just how much i cried in the last 5 chapters...that was beuatiful T-T and your writing was brilliant.
frostedsoldier chapter 19 . 11/29/2009
Love it.
loverofbooks2 chapter 19 . 7/15/2009
TOTALLY AWESOME! LOVE IT SO MUCH!
twilight2441476 chapter 19 . 7/7/2009
aw! i LOVE this story no matter how cliché it is! good job! the last chapter wasn't the best but i still love it! i like how your not one of those authors who makes lily over-dramatic! overall the story and plot were done VERY well!

twilight2441476
MyRainingDropsOfTeal chapter 19 . 7/8/2008
aw! This story is so cute! I love it. :D

Also, i wanted to say that i don't think that your story is complete and utter crap, lol. ;D
lexandraa chapter 19 . 3/5/2008
This was an okay story, with an okay plot. You had a decent amount of character development with James and Lily but absolutly none with any other characters. You need to broden your writing.
kyuubi723 chapter 19 . 2/13/2008
ok yeah i kinda think that was a little rushed, but still awesome! i love that story!
kyuubi723 chapter 18 . 2/13/2008
omg! yay i love this chapter! the end the best! D she kissed him!1 yay!
kyuubi723 chapter 17 . 2/13/2008
wow! lily was a spaz! and james didnt deserve to be ignored that much! and oh i get it now... before i thought it was like six feet as in 3 people's feet... lol im stupid! hahah
kyuubi723 chapter 16 . 2/13/2008
omg poor lily! id be like "death eater! get away from me! ah!" but i feel bad for james bc he has the wrong idea... C oh well! that kinda sad though... oh! and i forget! like this sotry before... kind of reminds me of the song inseparable (sp?) by the jonas brothers... like it kinda does...just not in this chapter... yeah.. but its a good song...
kyuubi723 chapter 15 . 2/13/2008
they are both dead! like how will they survive when they graduate? well i guess that they could see eachother.. lol but i feel bad for them... like if their like that for like... 3 ish days id hate t see them for like even a week! i find that very funny too though!
kyuubi723 chapter 14 . 2/13/2008
omg! she skipped school! O that is never good! oh well and yeah, id be like dead... but great chapter!
kyuubi723 chapter 13 . 2/13/2008
oh now i get tha chapter title! hahha lol! ok maybe im only like marlene! lol! this is so my fav chapter so far! hahahahahah!
kyuubi723 chapter 12 . 2/13/2008
aw! that is soo cute! hahah "how was sleeping with james?" lol what a perv! lol but this is one of my favorite chapters! and yeah lily should ask james out... right now!
kyuubi723 chapter 11 . 2/13/2008
hahah nice! "dont die!" i knew he was going to do something like that! and yay! they told her! D and she didnt spaz! D i love this story... they should get together soon! or ill be sad/mad and u dont want me to be like that do u? i know u already finished this story but still... and that is my review!