Reviews for Inner Tourniquet
50blades chapter 3 . 10/18/2018
Wow. This is so good. I love the perspective of exploring from inside Kakashi's mind versus dialogue and confessions.
The visualization of Kakashi's inner mind is intriguing. Although it is dark, the description is rich and colorful.
Sakura being admitted into Kakashi's mind as a trusted medic makes the plot more believable.
This is well written and can stand in its current status.
Fans of the story wouldn't mind any updates.
sakuranydeyo chapter 3 . 6/11/2018
will u update is been years now please update.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
O.O poor Kakashi kun has a death mind
VampireKitty34 chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
Noo pleasee continue! ! I love it a lot! Lemon!
Garnet Literature chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Five years later and I don't think there will be anymore updates unfortunately. I just wanted to let you know my thoughts on this so far. It's definitely well thought out, deep, and dark. I absolutely loved the small kissing scene. It lets the reader know there is definitely something Kakashi is hiding from Sakura in particular. I wish I could have read more into it! Alas, it was not meant to be I guess. Oh well, thank you for the read anyway. It was definitely worth it, no matter how short it was.
White Acer chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
I hope to read more.. this is really good.. I like Kakasaku and nejisaku
Anon chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Dearest Twitch,

I see this on hiatus and know that I am sad. Years later and I still look for updates. Please help this old fan out if you can!

Love Always,
Crazy Mom of My Own Creative Twins

P.S. did I mention how much I adore multiples? Everything my two do fascinated the living crap out of me! :)
Kahli Hime chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
OMG i need more chapters! :))
Bl4ckkitty chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
I love your plot idea and how you are building your story. Its refreshing and dark. I hope you start back up on this one sometime soon!
Rayet chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
This is so twisted... I love it! I'm a little sad you seem to have abandoned it. I was looking forward to seeing what happened next :3
maxinecortes chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
'In fact… you were never there anyway …You were always too late.'

Man, that line really got me! I hope you continue writing this story, it's amazing!
Itachisgirl88 chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
you should contine thisv story
ishala8 chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
This is a great fic so how come you are not updating? I really want to know what is going to happen next since this is one of the few fics that I can't predict the ending from the first chapter.

Please, don't forget about us. You are doing a great job so far so don't give up.
rubberducky chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
This story is amazing! Everyone is in character, the plot is awesome...UPDATE SOON!
Hitomi Star chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Hey this is "Hitomi"! Please update soon!