Reviews for Inner Tourniquet
O.O poor Kakashi kun has a death mind
VampireKitty34 chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
Noo pleasee continue! ! I love it a lot! Lemon!
Garnet Literature chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Five years later and I don't think there will be anymore updates unfortunately. I just wanted to let you know my thoughts on this so far. It's definitely well thought out, deep, and dark. I absolutely loved the small kissing scene. It lets the reader know there is definitely something Kakashi is hiding from Sakura in particular. I wish I could have read more into it! Alas, it was not meant to be I guess. Oh well, thank you for the read anyway. It was definitely worth it, no matter how short it was.
White Acer chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
I hope to read more.. this is really good.. I like Kakasaku and nejisaku
Anon chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Dearest Twitch,

I see this on hiatus and know that I am sad. Years later and I still look for updates. Please help this old fan out if you can!

Love Always,
Crazy Mom of My Own Creative Twins

P.S. did I mention how much I adore multiples? Everything my two do fascinated the living crap out of me! :)
Kahli Hime chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
OMG i need more chapters! :))
Bl4ckkitty chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
I love your plot idea and how you are building your story. Its refreshing and dark. I hope you start back up on this one sometime soon!
Rayet chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
This is so twisted... I love it! I'm a little sad you seem to have abandoned it. I was looking forward to seeing what happened next :3
maxinecortes chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
'In fact… you were never there anyway …You were always too late.'

Man, that line really got me! I hope you continue writing this story, it's amazing!
Itachisgirl88 chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
you should contine thisv story
ishala8 chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
This is a great fic so how come you are not updating? I really want to know what is going to happen next since this is one of the few fics that I can't predict the ending from the first chapter.

Please, don't forget about us. You are doing a great job so far so don't give up.
rubberducky chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
This story is amazing! Everyone is in character, the plot is awesome...UPDATE SOON!
Hitomi Star chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Hey this is "Hitomi"! Please update soon!
Fallon Taylor chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
I LOVE it! Please update soon!
p chapter 3 . 4/22/2009