Reviews for Life Beneath the Sakura Tree
Guest chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Please update I love it
heyitsdaph chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
Please continue this fanfiction !...
Sanada-San!.. Sakuno-chan ! ..
SanaSaku forever ! Thanks for writing !
It has been 5 years since you last wrote , although I know it would be impossible now , I would not give up on waiting for it to continue ...
aya chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
I'm in love with your story! pls update! :3
Natsu chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
No! Cliffhanger, the next chapter will determine everything. Please continue this amazing fic! Gambatte!
Asakura chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
I hope you come back to this story soon. ( It's a good story, and I'd hate to see it discontinued.
Kam18 chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
I'm going to read the next chapter soon, but before I do, will this be a KiriSaku fic or a SanaSaku fic? Since you had Sanada, Yukimura, Kirihara and Sakuno at the top of the first chapter, I'd assume it's a SanadaxYukimura and KiriharaxSakuno... Is that right?

Kristen

P.S. I hope the bullying gets a little out of hand and the WHOLE tennis team will stand up for her and make a cute moment!

P.P.S. I REALLY love this fic! It is so cute!

P.P.P.S. I hope it's a KiriSaku fic (I don't want him to get his heart broken more than it is...)!
emliy02 chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
Hope you guys will post the next chapter eventually!
Ice-creamy-life chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
please continue this! this is such an emotional and sad story!.
Adriana chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
Continueplz!
shay chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
eow! nice story... i kept checking if there's a new chapter. i hope you could still continue this one. tnx.
Hiroro chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
since i don't have time to read this, i'll just put it in my faves so that i could read it immediately when i have free time. but since i read the first chapter, agh. XD

it's awesome and promising! i love it!
AppleShortCake chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
uwa~ u made me cry again...TT_TT
Anime Destiiny chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
I absolutely love your story! I cant wait til the next chp is posted!
Shynnie chapter 4 . 12/6/2007
Nice story
Sushi-chama chapter 6 . 12/6/2007
*_* I've been sitting in front of the computer attempting to finish the fic only to realize it's 1.28 in the morning... Couldn't help myself *guilty*

Angsty Yukimura is so right... Because that's just how I see him. He might need a break at times though. And his Sanada.

I've really anxious about the pairings in the end. I think Kirihara needs Sakuno to some point. And I feel like bitch slapping Sanada for hurting Yukimura because he's... well Yukimura.

This fic really does remind me of... some Korean romance drama. You know... with the complicated love quadrangles and everything... Minus the car accident and memory loss part that always seems to occur.

I hope there will be some of Yanagi's POV. Because he's the most obsevant of the lot and I would love to hear his two cents on the chaos that has befallen Rikkaidai tennis club.

The Flower's Exchange is a wonderful idea by the way...

Gah! Must know conclusion... Wonderful read :3