Reviews for With Me when I Die
lulu chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
i liked it but cried at the end good job keep it up
heylalaa chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
n-nice! i loved it. it's just so-wow. i couldn't form any sentence. just... wow.

thanks for the fic. :)
Shadowblades chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
WHAT! She dies in the end? Even though it is written beautifully this story is just strange (no offence meant) especially compared to all the happy oneshots youv'e done for this pairing.
Crowbartender chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
That was so sad...(cries) But I still liked it :).
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
STOP WRITING IONxEsther fanfics. They SUCK as a couple. and you suck if you support them as a couple. Sorry. I can't give you a good review.
Soul Raider 116 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Omg! *sobs* You're such a good author! This was wonderful.
Sir Edward chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Oh... : (

This is so sad... :..(

I am crying... O_O

I DON'T WANT ESTER TO DIE!

She is pretty and nice and awesome and SHE LOVES ION!

And she didn't get to tell him... O_O

But besides my selfish reasons, Ion needs her! And her child and husband...

Good story!

Very moving!
Japyra chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Nice little piece, sad but sweet.
Pseudosuicide chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
*gapes* That was...so depressing -_- I cried! Well, almost T-T But I loved it anyway... *sniffle* Take Care!
junyortrakr chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
That sounds appropriate.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Finally, some good, realistic (well, as realistic as you can get with this series) tragedy. I love a happy ending as much as anyone else, but Esther and her loves were really just begging for a tragic set-up. Nice job keeping everything streamlined and succinct. There were just enough details.
xTamashii chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Aw...how totally sad! It was very nice, amazing. It's magnificence cannot be explained with words of any language, nor can it be explained in writing...

Just wow. The only fitting word I can think of.

And 'you rock.' XD
Kurusniku chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
That was just too sad. And Esther so young. I hate it when I tear up over a story.
lithiumxflower chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
*dies* AH! You just Esther! Oh my god! Well, it takes a lot to get me to cry from a fanfiction, but you've done it. I'll have to hand it to you, killing Esther took balls. Someone had to do it I suppose DX
KaeKaeBeaux chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
aww...poor Ion...SHE WAS 23! jeez, that's harsh, yet strangely awsome..

lil, loved it lots!