Reviews for Training with a Taiyoukai
XxUnforgetablexX chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
Your stories are amazing! _ I hope you haven't left the living because I simply adore your stories and I was wondering if you were ever going to update ever again. *le gasp* So thanks oh so much for concocting such spectacular morsels for us lowly non-users to read at our leisure. *glomp*
Brittany chapter 6 . 5/7/2008
Hey, I've read your two fics and I love them! I can't wait until you update this one! :-)

I love to write fanfics too. I just haven't had the time or energy to post any of them on here. lol.

I love the Sess/Kag pairing the best and I think off all the stories I have read so far, yours has to be the best. :-)

Oh I've noticed in this story so far that Kagome hasn't sat Inuyasha yet. lol I mean in your AN's lol.
Unwritten Scene chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
I read your other story, I just have to say your a wonderful wrier and your stories are Eccentric. I really do hope you continue to write. This story is really good so far I would love to see how it turns out

-Piggy
Koji and Ai chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
Okay so yeah you definitely need to update soon!

Oh mann, you've sucked into another story only this time I'm not as lucky seeing as you haven't updated since July!

:O

Oh mann, I hope you're not going through writer's block.

I have a story I've been working on for almost two years and it's not done because of the WB curse.

D':

Hopefully this will compell you to update sooner!

I can't wait!

Woo!
TheDarknessAroundMe chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
Interesting story. Keep up the good work.
anonymous chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
I LOVE your story! I think that it goes at a perfect pace - some authors go way too fast and others are way to slow. And I love the fact that they are all 'in character' since it makes it so much more realistic. PLEASE update soon!
BetweenTheSeaAndStars chapter 6 . 1/18/2008
*jaw drops*

When you last update this? Gah! COme back here i need more! *Drags Moonchild back with the lure of cookies*
Emily J. Tucker chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
Hello there! I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your fanfictions. I have read Chained to You twice! I was wondering about this fan fic. is Chapter six the end? or are you not finished writing? or did you just stop writing all together? i know how busy you can get in real life and just forget to to go back to your hobbies... but i was hoping that that is not the case here. I've only just gotten into anime over the last six months and Inuyasha is my favorite one next to Fruits Basket. Reading the different fanfics helps me escape my real life, and you are by far my favorite author. please don't stop writing, i think i just might die if you do...

emily/tink
Lady Zadea chapter 6 . 12/24/2007
What did the future sesshoumaru write in the letter to the past one to make him help kagome so quickly? I really can't wait to see how this is going to turn out.

Update! Update! Update!
Toreh chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
this is such a great story! u haven't updated in 6 months! plz don't tell me u abandoned this! its such an awesome story! the characters are perfectly in character and all! why do u torture me so? UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Blue-Embered-Wolf chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I love your stories so much! They always make me laugh! Your really good at capturing Sesshoumaru's speech pattern! most authors can't do that. I also love how sarcastic Kagome is! I laughed so hard when she was mocking Sesshoumaru during the tree chapter! with this story and your other one, you make it very realistic. You don't go strait into romance as other authors do. Thats not like Sesshoumaru, and you know that. I wait with great impatience and excitement for you to update soon. Thank you!
birningice chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
hey are you ever going to up date? You have a realy great story, but you are taking too long to up date. please add new chapter soon.
fanofthemoon88 chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
Love the story so far! Very gripping! I'm gonna go read it again! Please update when you can!
ShyRomantic chapter 6 . 10/27/2007
i love it! that was a great chapter, i dunno bout you but i dont fancy being pushed out of a tree. update soon!
leo says gerr chapter 6 . 10/26/2007