Reviews for Training with a Taiyoukai
moonlover245 chapter 6 . 10/19/2007
i can't wait till the next chpater in you story and i reaf your Chained To You story and i thought it was amazing so i can't wait to see what you do with this one
ancient-relic chapter 6 . 10/15/2007
Wow! This is unlike anything I've ever seen. It's really different! But I like it... LOADS! Please keep up the excellent work, and post again as soon as you can!
zoey tamagachi chapter 6 . 10/7/2007
hurry and update soon i want to read more its good
LadyLyris0 chapter 6 . 9/30/2007
WHOPEE! Love it, Moonchild! Update soon! Absolutely fabulous!
Firedraike08 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Wow! I don't have time to finish reading this now, but what I have read I love! XD.
shaq24 chapter 6 . 9/23/2007
MC i love all ur storys i beg of u plase update fond changed to you one day and fell in love with and then found this one and did the same i think u should never be flamed amd any who dose just do not know what they are talking if you do wright good storys i love the way u r mean to to Inuyasha.
Random chapter 3 . 9/19/2007
You have a good idea here, but you really need to do better research. It is the little things that make an exceptional story.

For example, you should know that the priestesses in Inuyasha belong to the Shinto faith, while monks (Miroku) are Buddhist. There were no priestesses in Buddhism.
Myth Whisperer chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
Update now! or else. just so u know my keybord is pretty beat up from this review. lol. i love your fan fic it totally rocks. well anyway i'll review next chapter. bye
cryptogirl chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
you are a totally great author!please continue whenever you get some time away from your personal life please?
wouldent you like to know chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
YOU NEED TO REVIEW! If you start an awesome story, you should finish it! I think you are a great auther, I love both your stories but you need to up-date! I would appriciate it gratly. thank you.
Mick chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
Hey i'm loving this story but you need to UP-DATE for me to read on i hope it comes fast I love your stories.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
HELLO! Are you ever going to up-date! i Want to read your story but I cant do that if you dont UP-DATE! So please do it soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2007
hey are you ever going to up date? It has been forever and I dont like wating. So please post the new chapter soon
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 6 . 7/29/2007
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! Why did you stop please continue very very soon! I just think that you are like an awsome writer! I read 'Chained To You' before I read this and I just love them both! Okay anyway I love this story PLEASE update soon!. I
Niko2110 chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
I think this is an excellent idea for a story. You're style of writing is descriptive and creative. So far this has been a fun story to read. I can't wait for the rest.
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »