Reviews for Training with a Taiyoukai
Lyakan chapter 6 . 7/16/2007
Oh please keep writing this story! I really would like to know what will happen next! Once again keep up the good work!
blackirises chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Hey, when are you going to up date? i'm starting to get annoyed because you are not up dating. I want to read more of your story, but I cant if you dont UP DATE!
DemonAbove chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
cool. i like it and i thank you for sending me the link to the 6th chapter. its very good keep yourself up and keep updating :)
SilverWolves chapter 6 . 7/7/2007
I loved this story so much also the other one you made!
blackirises chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
hey, I love your story. but you need to up date! PLEASE! Lol! ok, well up date soon please.
shadowblade-tara chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
yay! this is really cool! update soon, please please please?
shadowblade-tara chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
hm, i think i really like this one. i've read chained to you, and i really liked the sarcastic humor in it. maybe this one will have some of that? can't wait to read more!
Stray Angel1 chapter 6 . 7/4/2007
I know I had been reading this story, but I had forgotten where it went! Thats right I had lost it for a time. I was happy when I found it. I was happier to find out that there where more chapters! I hope to see another chapter up soon!
grandHyperbole chapter 6 . 7/4/2007

hee hee

please continue

im in such suspense:(
Love Of Blue Crescent Moon chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
I really like this ch. but it seems that each new ch you put up I keep liking them even more than the last. _ This ch. didn't seem so intense and Kagome was even having a bit of a good time. I can't wait for the next update so keep up the super-duper job and PLZ update. _
catinthehat007 chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
aww i love the story so far. i cant wait for the next chapter (maybe it will be up soon?) im glad youre making kagome stronger and more independent. its always annoying when she just stands there and screams waiting for someone to rescue her.
O chapter 5 . 7/1/2007
hey, it's really good, only thing i have to say...is you refer to a lot 'a seed of _ was planted inside Kagome.'

i'm just thinking you might want to change it up a little, but other then that one thing, it's really good!
Elyzah chapter 6 . 7/1/2007
Yay! I love this story! It always makes me happy. :D Can't wait for the next chapter.
Lizzerella chapter 6 . 7/1/2007
Ah-ha-haha! He pushed her out of a tree! That's amazing and so Sesshymaru-esque. I love it! Update soon!
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »