Reviews for Training with a Taiyoukai
vanilfrappe chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
I love this story! I'm glad Kagome's toughening up finally, I was kind getting sick of the vomit episodes! Keep writing!
Mystical Hanyou chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
Yeah, happy ending! And Sesshy smiled! It doesn't get much better than that!

Thanx!
CallaRose4ever chapter 6 . 6/29/2007
Ah Sesshie is starting to be effected by Kagome. Love it!

hmm the next training...Kagome will be waxing cars...wax on wax off BIG CIRCLES Kagomesan. Or will she be learning balance? LOL

Happy for updates!
grandHyperbole chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
to put it simply:Emo-ing Kagome pisses me off.a because it's OOC,just because she gets SO depressed that it makes me want to punch her,and that's about as good as my logic .

well,can't wait to read more,even if Naraku is a perverted ass that i can't wait to see 3
SilverWolves chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
Please put the next chapter up! Thankx
SilverWolves chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
Good chapt so far! onward to the next!
Misstress of the Flames chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
lol whats with all the seeds? is kaggies a garden? lol jk jk i loved it

ttyl

MotF
Thoughts13 chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
Very nice. Hope to see a lot more soon.
mangadreams chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
terrific chapter
stoictimer chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
i'm glad there isn't a person behind me you're referring to. keke. yeah. kagome's back! keep up the awesome work!

peace
Love Of Blue Crescent Moon chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
Yay! I love this ch. _ Kagome is finally getting the hang of it and she might be more herself again! I can't wait for the next ch. PLZ update asap. yay _~
Wick3d Ang3l chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
I really like this story and if you would allow me I'd like to recommend it to my readers *pouty face* pretty please? And yay, Kagome's back! Great chapter and I can't wait til the next update!
kakasakuluver chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
Yet another story by moonchild...thank you! I love your fics and I can't wait to see how this continues unfold. This story is really making me hate Naraku a lot more than I previously did and it's weird, anyway the miko of the Shikon no Tama is supposed to be spelled Midoriko, not Midroko like how you've incorporated the name into the story. If you intentionally used the Midroko, then ignore this, I just felt I had to poin it out. Keep writing; I can't wait for the next installment!
kagomes pup chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
Ok very good. No flames if you wish good luck to the 31R. We need our luck to race car looks like fluffy attacked it and we were one of the fast cars coming through the field. Sorry Im tired and I know you dont care abought our car. Maybe I should let Fluffy drive. No one would dare dump him.
Carmen chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
Yes, this is the best chapter of this story till know... This is nice. I like the idea of a second chance, even in real life you don't get second chances like this one. Keep going.
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »