Reviews for Training with a Taiyoukai
Solaira chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Welcome back. Loving what you have so far. Very interesting plot. Can't wait for more.
ShyRomantic chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
wow... i knew when you came back there was a FANTASTIC fic on the way!

I LOVE this fic, i hope you update soon!
mia1837 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
o wow this sounds really good!
Mystical Hanyou chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
So, Kagome has to redo everything. Oh, boy. Will she still have her memories from the last time she did it? And maybe Sesshy will take pity on her and help. Hopefully.

Thanx!
CallaRose4ever chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Oh what a great beginning. I hope this will be a Kag Sess pairing? I am so curious how far back she is going to go? From the moment she pulled out the sword? I guess if Sesshoumaru were a little more reasonable then she might be able to fix it so he doesn't loose his arm. of course I also like it when she uses her miko powers and heals him. Please don't take too long to update. I'm looking forward to more.
madmiko chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Wow! Love the way this starts out. So, she has to go back and kill Naraku instead of sealing him. AND she has to seek out Sesshoumaru. Interesting. Of course, he really SHOULD have told her back then. I imagine thing will be very different with her and Inuyasha this time around, huh? That in itself is reason enough to follow this story. Looking forward to it!
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
PAMS(Please add more soon)
Misstress of the Flames chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
YAY! that was good *smiles* XD

okidoki update soon and i will be happy!

MotF (lol demanding artn i?)
SesshomaruCrazy chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Wow ! I like it so far.. It has an interesting plot.. I can't wait to see how it all plays out...

I like what you have written so far and can't wait for the next chapter..

Poor kagome made a mistake now she has to fix it...

Please hurry and update! You surely have my interest peaked with the first chapter..

Take Care

Mari
strangeangelsxx chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Woah, this is totally differnt but still up to your level of excellence. Hehe, you know I can almost sort of picture it...

Kagome: *comes up to field and finds Inu/Kikyo together...again, sees herself across said clearing all sad and crying*

InuYasha: *sees Kagome* Wait I can...explain...*looking back and forth at two Kagomes* what the hell?
Kags21 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I'm glad you're back I loved Chained to you I update soon
Sesshie chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
i like the story, though could you make kags a little more herself...though the way you have her now fits into the story very well. update soon
Tensaiga chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
dude this was so good. i was totally like omg where is the button for the next chapter. so dramatic and awesome :)
LUKBY chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
All dead I love it xd

GREAT START
Martyrdom-99 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
omg!

i hope u continue this its so good!
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »