Reviews for Training with a Taiyoukai
upset person chapter 7 . 12/13/2009
why havent you continued the story its been months you no a lot or people like this story its as good as if not better than chaned to you. so im giveing you till 2010 to continue the story then im going to give up and stop reading and cheaking on it to see if theres something knew.

by the way your mean to not have continued it after this long

jerk.
oreo chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
i like it how you chalenge kagome and make it so she slowly heals and i also like it how you slowly build up on sesshomaru's and kagome's relashonship it makes it more interesting than if they atomatily start out in love. you are doing a great job and i love what your doing but theres one problem with what your doing. YOU ARNT CONTINUENG THE STORY AND ITS BUGGING ME I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS SO CONTINUE THE STORY. AND YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON AS TO WHY YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG OR FACE MY RATH. ... but all in all good job.
bookpotato795 chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
I really enjoy your writing, and can't wait to read the next chapter. I hope you get back to writing soon, I'm glad that you're back on track with yourself and your loves. Looking forward to the next chapter!
ANGRY SAI chapter 7 . 11/14/2009
AH! UPDATE! I'VE READ THIS STORY FOR THE 3RD TIME AND STILL NO NEW UPDATE! ARG!

normal sai

haha~~ but it is a really good story~

update~
you dont need to know chapter 7 . 11/12/2009
make new chapter now or i will send nijas after you to make you(im kiding or am i)
Neko-Tenchi chapter 7 . 11/4/2009
WHY THE FCK HAVENT YOU FINISHED THIS STORY, ITS BEEN YEARS SINCE I FIRST READ IT AND ITS STILL NOT DONE! HURRY UP ALREADY!
sai chapter 7 . 10/24/2009
no! still no movement~! TT cry in despair and agony! sniff! cry! scream! ahgh! gr! roarr! bark! meow! I NEED IT! I NEED TO READ THIS STORY! ARGH! I CANT STAND IT ! NO!
Itachisgirl88 chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
not bad
freespirit chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
please continue the story i like it a lot and dont want to wait 2 years for you to continue it. its really addicting and i like it alot and if you dont continue it i'll cry for a long time.
sai chapter 7 . 10/5/2009
ohh and i was wondering~~ if its ok if i review for each chapter.. cause some authors find it annoying hn?
sai chapter 7 . 10/5/2009
ne~~ MC are you still updating this story~~?

i know you updated round 3 months ago but still~~

anyways-i really like this story, its just as good as chained to you! if not better (hehe)

ill be right here waiting! update soon! i cant wait! :D HYPER! oh i just finished reading chained to you for the 5th time and i even made it a spoken command on my mac so when i say chained itll bring me to the story! :D IT IS SO COOL! AND AWESOME! love love~
briasa chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
I really like your story and hope that you continue it soon.
briasa chapter 6 . 9/29/2009