Reviews for Training with a Taiyoukai
inu-babe34 chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
Whoot, just found this story and read it ALL non-stop for nearly 3 hours! Seems like I came upon this story just in time as you'll be updating now yay! This story is fan-friggen-tastic and i can't wait to read more of it _ Please update as soon as u possibly can! Also, congrats on following your dream again and getting back into school, that took alot of cahones xD Well, until next review lata playa!
Kags21 chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
I am so glad you're back can't wait to read your next chapter
Kags21 chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Love it
Kags21 chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
I am glad she's getting stronger
Kags21 chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Great chapter
snow cat demon chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
Glad to see you've returned to your story! I've really liked this story so far so I can't wait until the next chapter comes out!
VoidPheonix chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
woot so glad your back i always loved your stories and cant wait to read more im sure i can speak for all of your readers and say we missed u and welcome back
kestrier chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
Love all your work. Great to have you back. I look forward to more of your writing. Bows back into the shadows.
justthelittlethings chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
YAYA your back you know that absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Fae-Hime chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
Well, I must say that was a very successful return... I'm particularly fond of how Kagome's feeling of achievement mimics what you probably feel now that you are back on the path you want to follow.

Another wonderful chapter, can't wait for more!

Arigato
Mysticalflame chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
Yes! Missed you, MC. :)
sesshoumarucrazy chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
YAY! Welcome back and a great chapter to celebrate with!
voii chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
i am your reader all the way from one-spark! i love all your stories~ o. it was so funny how se. actually said I am the Lord of the Western Lands and I became that from jumping out of trees. i almost died laughing.
evilsmirk chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
update soon! btw, i love your other story about kagome and sesshoumaru! Chained to you, am i correct?:)
ChocoToT chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
no! Please update this! it is really good. if you don't update it i'm sure that another author would love to adopt it and finish it. Like xxMarkedLovexx , Lady Nerfertiti , or some other people... plz update!
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »