Reviews for Training with a Taiyoukai
estelin chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
this was excellent. keep up the good work.
BriHanyouChan chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
This is amazing! It totally makes me want to work out! lol. Whens the next?
shadow-binder chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
awesome... hope you will continue it soon... plz...
DanzaPalooza chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
I'm heartbroken because I need more of this story. That is all.
sweetangel chapter 6 . 12/31/2008
this chapter is awesome. u r a awesome writer moonchild i loved ur this fic also and chained to u it was to good awesome fantastic i love ur fics u better write more fics or ill give u flames...hahaha :)
mountainflower chapter 6 . 11/15/2008
love the story, hope you can continue it soon.
mountainflower chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
nice
mountainflower chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
this looks like it is going to be a great story, I usually don't read unfinished story's hope you update this soon.
Hana Kogane chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
I really like this story. I don't know if this one is destined to be a sesshoumaru/kagone, but will you consider it please. I really can't say I would not finish reading it. But yea I like it to much as long as she dose not go back with inuyasha. *disgusted face* I would really hope you would Update soon. So I remember which story this is by the title so I won't accidentally, Ignore This well made story which I would ever Ignore. If I do Indeed remember it is such. The give you the greatest compliments I can bestow on this story. As well as have you remember my suggestion, and Update soon. My greatest hope for this story.

Hana Kogane,

Fox Lyerithian
WhiteCrow96 chapter 6 . 10/24/2008
It's a great story so far. But even though it's InuYasha/Kagome, it looks a lot like Sessomaru/Kagome. Anyway, update soon!
cal246 chapter 6 . 9/28/2008
ah hi, the stories you've wrote are relly good. i finished chaind to you earlier and it was relly funny. i relly like this story to so please continue. it succse that you have not up-dated in a couple of years so please start up-dating soon! i would like to know what happens next. thanks! (by the way sorry for the bad spelling, never been that good at it.)
sesshysgirl12321 chapter 6 . 7/29/2008
I just wanted to say you rock! I love your stories and I love this pairing. Keep up your awesome work and cant wait till the next chapter!
jessicalynn927 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
please please please finish the story it is such a great story and u are a amazing writer so please finish it
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 6 . 7/5/2008
oh this fic is so good. i really do loveit really...can't wait to read more!
Gothic-Rainbow chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
I recently, like just now recently, finished reading Chained To You, and can I say I loved it? I can? Good, because I did. I also like this one, well, what of this one is here. Can't wait for the next chapter, and also I like the fact Kagome isn't a D.I.D. in this. She's gonna stand up for herself and kick some ass! *punches air* Anyway, I love this, I loved CtY, and now because of the am-ah-zing stories, I love Kagome and SSesshomaru pairings! Kepp going, it's brill!
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »