Reviews for Practice
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Indeed, you may NOT wish to tell Ron. His head would explode. You'd find his eyes embedded in the opposite wall.

And interesting way to go about getting together. Approaching it as an experiment, Hermione? That needs "research"? Sure. You tell yourself that.
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
yeeeeeah thats a good idea right there at the end... ooooh the wonders that HP causes just with a birthday XD
no tie required chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Is there a sequel yet?
fatnakedkitten chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Awesome and hilarious. you should so update with what happens next.
Emma James chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
sequel sequel sequel
olivia chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I thought that was a rather funny read. I could see the genuiness of the characters put in such a predicament. I agree with the preceding comment. You did a great job. You ought to proofread for some of the typographical errors just for good measure. Impressive. I rather enjoyed the simplicity of it.

Good job!
bluetomato chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I keep rereading this story and every time, the grin on my face is so big I feel like my mouth is going to fall off.

Any chance you'll write the rest of that scene for me?
izzienkate chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
LOL. Good one shot.
Chimei chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
um...okay
Alice Dodgson chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Ha, this was so clever and fun! I bet Hermione really does have a thing for Ginny, doesn't she? I agree with the other reviewers, you should write a sequel!
Faerylark chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
lol. Hermione is such a helpful friend. I was grinning the whole way through.
SheIsMySin chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
That was really good! You should do a sequel!
s3xy-Lady chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
ah that was HOT! you HAVE to do a sequal with what actaully goes down that night. hehe nice fic buddy