Reviews for Melting Ice
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/4
Nice. Catch ya on the flip side.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Nice very nice indeed
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Tony is a lot smarter than they give him credit for. And hes right the old Gibbs would of known they would of had each other check out. And should of known Tony to know about Franks killing that guy.

Tonysw reasons are good for not taking the promotion. They make sense. Gibbs still isnt all there and needs somebody how knows him so well.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I like that you've given Tony a chance to explain his reasoning.
Mary chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
So does Tony ever tell Gibbs why he did not take the job any time soon?
Thredbo chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
interesting take on the promotion. gibbs would think it was about him. tony the goofball sure knows his stuff.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Excellent! I'm glad someone else noticed Franks getting away with cold blooded murder, even if it was a criminal. that was sad to me that Gibbs would just let him walk away! Oh well that's the show for you, sometimes a little off! Hope you have more Tony stories soon!
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
See you do have them down, spot on! I think you're British, could be wrong but a few words seem it. But anyway, another missing scene.

This would have been another nice scene to be in Season 4. No one ever knew that Tony was offered his own team, thought he couldn't handle a team, underestimated him. I wish that Gibbs had told Tony all these things and always felt Tony was gipped by not having more to this. Only thing was the scene where Tony turns it down and explains, Jenny telling Tony how good he was and then Jenny telling Gibbs how good Tony was. I always wished Gibbs had told Tony and found out about the turn down of his own team.

Well, you filled in that nicely for me...again, you write so well. Sue
donttouch chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I like it :)
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Great fic! I like that Tony stuck up for himself!
Nightwing Gurl chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
OMG! This is damn awesome! I love it so much! its.. PERFECT! and so worth the reading, wow! I love the way you made Gibbs talk to Tony and the ending was cool _ *claps* I adore it!

NWG
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I liked it, too bad it wasn't on the show.
Richefic chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Liked it. Beleived it. Am sure that there would have been something like this. Wish the writers had let us see it. But hey, that's what fanfiction is for.

Godd job, as Gibbs would say!
robin baby chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Finally! Someone deals with all that unresolved tension! and you did it really well! I really like that conversation, especially that Tony just says what he thinks. People don't do that really often around Gibbs, do they? *g* And also that you mentioned all the changes in Gibbs - good job!

Keep it up!

Greetings,

robin
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I enjoyed this addition to that already presented in the series. An excellent reason as to why Tony wouldn't take the promotion.

Cheers