Reviews for Beautiful Storm
scala chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
This is such a great story! It looks like it was very well thought out since everything fits into the actual anime story perfectly and both Sorata and Arashi were very well portrayed! I have to go review a couple of your other Sorashi fics now! _
Takako san chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
cute again

loving this

short and sweet
Yumemi chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
SWEET _
Suu chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
How cute~! - You really know how to make it seem so real...
Soul Child chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! I love it. That is so like them. I just love Sorata/Arashi! And this fic is so Kawaii! Well what are you waiting for? Write some more! *grins* CUTE!
Uozumi chapter 1 . 10/26/2001
Beautiful! I liked it a lot!
Arashi Kishu chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
I like that!
SlashAddict chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Aww...what a great story. Very sweet. You portrayed their personalities perfectly!
modestlobster chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
Clap, clap. Nod, nod. Nice job. I like how you stay true to the characters, you keep their identities.
Shun'u chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
I especially like how Sorata reasoned out that Hinoto had been the one to send them away because a person who's able to see wouldn't dream up something so colorful and beautiful. Please continue soon!
Maria Gv chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
THAT WAS SUCH A LOVELY STORY! I ADORE IT SOOO MUCH! _ You did beautifully describing this dreamscape they were in and their behavior...everything felt very much right! Only bad thing was a more certain conclusion of them getting together..but we all know they will! _~ I'd think Hinoto sent them there just for them to be together..and maybe get some rest! _ Well done!
Zel chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Oh i love that. I'm smiling stupidly as I type...great job!