Reviews for Quotable Quotes
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
A great story. Very good.
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
*giggling* That was a cute piece. XD
sylph paean chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Yay! I'm finally able to sign in. Thank you kindly for your review - and allow me to proffer another series of unladylike chortles after reading this clever piece.
Isha-libran chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Ha, this made me smile. And see V in a new light, so thanks for that. And the last line was killer.

Thanks for sharing this! )
Ambwardo chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
This was a great idea! I loved how confused V was at the end. Please keep writing more like this!
Shadow Systems chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I'm sorry, but I didn't find this funny at all. To me it seems like you're destroying V's character. The man spent 20 years by himself, what else would he have to do to pass the time? I doubt he would have acquired so many books if he was just going to read them and use them for the purpose of impressing a girl...

I'm sorry I didn't like the content, but I do have to compliment you on your writing style. It was very pleasant to read.
EE's Skysong chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
God, that's classic. I don't know what part I like better- where V is described as a "male idea" or where Evey makes fun of him in the mask.

...I always knew he cheated SOMEHOW.
mehtheinfernal chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Just registered to leave feedback (I know you have anon on, but registering took all of one minute).

I wanted to say thanks for posting your fan fics. Really enjoyed your humor V for Vendetta stories (I actually joined The Shadow Gallery tonight thanks to your profile). ;) You made me smile and laugh whilst reading them.

Keep up the awesome work!
TheShadowCat chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
That was wonderfully fun with a great twist of the stories.
Abisian chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
how incredibly funny and cute! :]
flo fett chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Magnificent, I rather like the idea that he has been cheating...kinda sexy in a pervy old bloke way! LOL!

"“Fear me!” She intoned around a mouthful of shortbread, “For I am V, the Idea! I am not a man; I am the Idea of a Man! Fear my inability to cook! Tremble before my mighty ignorance of all cleaning products!” Sweeping the mask down over her face she rose and struck a dramatic pose. “Weep at my hopelessness at sorting laun—"

This was hilarious and nearly made me choke on my earl grey. Bravo my dear, I've missed your stories so much.

Loving it.