Reviews for Drose
Anna O'Carrick chapter 1 . 1/4
I was cracking up throughout this whole fic. I think the part where I really lost it was when Rose was just like, "K9 is a dog." Priorities. xD But the whole thing was hilarious.
Anna
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
*falls over laughing*
Kat Smith chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Dear God this is brilliant.
MunVPurplePotato chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT'S TOO HORRIBLE TO IMAGINE!
An Irish Rose chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
LOL that was a great one. Good job made me laugh after reading many sad fan fics
eccyclema chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was quite funny! I love reading fics like this, good work!
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Brilliant! Nose will forever find a place in my heart, though ears would be more worthy of comment. I must make fun of everything! I wonder what Rory would think after being dubbed 'the Nose' in Impossible Astronaut...
I've seen summaries like that, and I can't help but wonder, can these people read their own summaries? As a dyslexic, I often wonder if they even know what they're talking about when they use it as an excuse (as quite a few do). Having dyslexia does not prevent the use of spellcheck! And how do they even read txt tlk? It takes me hours to decipher! (hyperbole, yes, but still).
Again, brilliant story!
-Dyslexic Nerd
inkdfantasy chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Gotta love the fanbase.
The New Vampire chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Can't review...laughing uncontrollably...
Aietradaea chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Heheh...oh dear, oh dear!

Ack...Faster or Fister...I suppose that'd be Taster nowadays, wouldn't it? :P :S
Jerikagoddess chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
*Wipes a tear of mirth from her eye* That was beautiful!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
ROFL!

Thanks for writing.
InsanityisReal chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This is so so funny. Loved the nose and toes. Thanks for the fun!
sexybeardedlover chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
aha ha ha ha. thats funy. personally i like Janto a little better. i think it's funnier.

but this was very entertaining. anyway everyone LOVES Five/Adric. lol
Drose Forever chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
My screen name is Drose Forever! Drose isn't half as bad as some of the names people come up with for pairings! Great story, though!