Reviews for Diaries of Domino City
Cele-chan1 chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
man i couldn't stop laughing!
Rainbrat chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
yay definatley. keep writing. I love bakura a marik
Ryua Malfoy chapter 4 . 4/10/2007
Good to see Marik has his priorities in order!
Rapid Puzzleshipper Saiko chapter 4 . 4/7/2007
Whoot! Go Marik! Can I hire him as a hitman? I have a few teachers,tests,homework,people for them to take care of (by that I mean destroy)...plz update soon!
journey maker chapter 4 . 4/7/2007
OMG! These entries are the greatest.. As I started reading Bakura's and Marik's I laughed so damn hard that I nearly wet my pants.. Bakura and Marik are two of my favorite characters because they are so crazy... Please update when you can..
Stormi Sky chapter 4 . 4/7/2007
lol, these are hilarious! I really loved Bakura's, wouldn't life be interesting if you actually knew someone that acted like him or even Marik? Well, anyway, i can't wait to read more...like Malik's or Ryou's...or the Kaiba Brothers. Hope you do those four soon. :) Update soon plz!
Silver Hunteress chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
That was great man. I'm still laughing while I'm writing this. Keep it up. Merik and Kaiba oughta be just as good as Bakura's.
PenandpaperPoet chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
Loved it once again. Bakura's great, Please continue, the next one will be great again I bet!
Ethereal Fae chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
Wow! Updates already, dang! I missed two wonderful entries! T.T -cries-

Bakura...what to say...ANGER MANAGEMENT! He's a pyromaniac! Me like lol. Yami's was quite amusing as well..never knew Kaiba was the psychotic type..well yes i did, i just hoped he wasn't stupid enough to try to run someone over... -.-; Then again he did try to commit suicide in Duelist Kingdom...

Oh! Sorry, ranting! Great entries! keep 'em coming!
Ryua Malfoy chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
I think the reason we all review on the first and third chapters is because you post the second and third so close together that we don't get a chance to review on number 2.

But anyway, yeah, still reading and enjoying!
Rapid Puzzleshipper Saiko chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
Wana hear the scary thing...he sounds like me when I'm having a bad day and sounds like my crazy friend everyday...O.O Do you think I should start running now before she sets me on fire? Anyways...great chapter...I loved it! Love to hear Ryou's or Marik's thoughts next...
Winglet2020 chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
Marik was right...Bakura does need a shrink! Hilarious! keep it up kay?
Bob chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
Wow. Never have I seen someone that angry at a pen. Pens are your friends, Bakura!

Al in all, I really like this one. It brings into view what normally could not be spoken.

I suggest a Ryou entry next. We shall see where he hid the box of sexual amusement and what is going on other to that. Keep going; You're getting really good at this!
Rapid Puzzleshipper Saiko chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
I love it! p'z write more soon!
PenandpaperPoet chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
once again I loved it! -squeals- You so rock! I love this style of writing. Please keep it up and...nice view of Kaiba Seriosuly though-great