Reviews for Her Hunger
Love Of Blood chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Please continue to write.
Pancakeseatbatman chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
i love it
Onyx Claws chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
You are a very clever writer. you've captured everything perfectly; the thoughts, emosions, et cetera. You somehow manage to convey everything clearly yet subtely in a way that lets your intelligence as a writer shine through. Brilliantly written, I look forward to seeing more from you
djsrocks chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
...please write more!
Hey chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I have an eating disorder so i kno what its like, this is good
Taylor1991 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
She's also a cutter I presume. It's to bad that she hasn't realized that the one whom she desires will love her no matter her flaws. Definitely one of my fave Mione fics involving an eating disorder along with self-harm that I've read thus far.
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Very nicely done. Personal experience? It's rather realistically written.
SummerSnowflakes15 chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
Too bad it was never finished...
catluver chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
me in a nut shell write more
catluver chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
everyone feels the pressure of purfect even the smarest
anonymous chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
this story, however short it may be, is amazing. please consider continuing it. i know it has been over a year since you've updated and it's incredibly hard to pick up a story after so long. the thing is, i have read so many eating disorder stories on this site. i am addicted to them. (in more ways than one, if you get my gist). you are the only one so far that seems to understand how to write in the point of view of someone who is going through something like this. people who try and can't get it just look so stupid to those of us who go through this horror every single day of our lives. it's amazing how people can think they can write stories on this topic. i've read some that have made me just laugh out loud because the author is actually legitimately convinced that they are accurately describing anorexia/bulimia. thanks for actually giving a realistic input. again, if you can/want to, please consider continuing this.
MochaCocaFan chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
Very interesting.
UnnamedElement chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
I've never understood self-harm, and I can't really say I understand eating disorders, yet here I am. Anyhow, the first chapter captured th feelings and emotions very well. Though I feel Hermione is out of character, it's amazing what a disorder will do to you. Though I act as a "hermione" type person on the outside, I have a constant negative commnetary on the inside, so I am sure your characterization of Hermione is accurate.

Well done and well written

Sincerely-

UE
FadingHippie chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
Fuck... I loved this.
CaramelBoost chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
I like the emotion you put into this and the way I feel like I can get into Hermione's characters. Your AN does present one question though: do you have a plot to go with this chapter, or are you simple "winging it". Either way, I look forward to see where you take this.

xox Caramel