Reviews for Something Borrowed
The Documentor chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
This is beautiful. You've managed to capture emotions to be seen on both wedding days and funerals - and you trick the reader into thinking that she's geting married until it is revealed that she is wearing black, a pleasant (if that is the word I'm looking for) surprise. I love the way you've done it.
Michelle chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Well I really just love this. It is so perfect with the theme "spring", even more interesting because it is not your typical sunny, cheerful take on spring. It all seems so canon and so sweet; the end always make me a little teary. Wonderful write, really amazing.
graybaby1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Oh wow. I'm speechless. Very good!
Nikkey-Lou chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
that was so sweet i loved, but who was the person that Cameron was saying goodbye too
Eliche chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
wow. i liked that one great work. I liked the way you assume that its her weding day at the start but its really his funeral sad but good. :D
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I loved the concept to this when you pitched it to me. Especially with the twist at the end. Very cool. It was great how you able to weave in the traditional symbols of marriage and turn them into the funeral setting.

And I also loved how you still kept the whole "spring" thing going. Great job.