Reviews for Integration
Danny for Jesus chapter 2 . 6/17
I want Severus to have Sole Custody of Harry
Skendo chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
Hey, noticed you haven't updated this Fic since 2009 ... it is a really good story that deserves to be finished :)
Hope06 chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
You are becoming a stronger writer with each passing chapter I hate that this story seems to be abandoned as it is a really good oremise
Saint Snape chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
I wish would stop throwing up these unfinished and abandoned stories in my email that haven't been updated in years when I'd be wasting my time in reading them.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
I vote you update. Now. ;)
pikachucat chapter 12 . 3/29/2014
Blitza chapter 12 . 12/24/2013
Good story. its very interesting.
SenpaiNoSasuke chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
this is a very good story so please continue
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
Good work, would like to see more of this! And for what to see next...have to go with some accident occurring since it's so ambiguous
Jessica chapter 12 . 4/15/2012
i really like this story very good, but some of your words are misspelled. please update, soon.
Impstar chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
Well, this story doesn't seem like one that's actually going to continue... but oh well. I'll say the usual "I look forward to the next update." As for the next chapter... I don't really care as long as you get it out.
Impstar chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Okay, before I continue, I just want to express how ridiculous this is. The wizarding world can be dumb, and Fudge is even dumber, but seriously; sending a 5 year old to the worst part of the most secure prison in the world, somehow assuming that he blew up a house, let alone did it on purpose, and even if he did, by the looks of him he would have done it in self-defense. God.

Nevertheless, logic sometimes must be sacrificed in exchange for plot devices, and I feel that's what happened here. I'll continue reading.
Lumcer chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
I am kind of sad that it has been so long since you have worked on this story, it is quite interesting and I personally thing worth finishing... Oh by the way I was sad to see the ears and tail go they remind me of loveless and I can see how adorably cute they would have been on him. Please give the thought of pick it back up a serious looking in to.

P.S. if you decide to do just that let me know please...
Jessica Mack chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
I love this story so far, please complete it soon.
Huffleclawmage chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
5 year olds don't go to prison.