Reviews for Some Secrets Hurt Too Much to Share
Miss Fenway chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
Happiness is a warm puppy. Or a story ending well. :) Once again you rock!
Miss Fenway chapter 11 . 6/19/2009
“Are you going to leave me, Troy?”

“No, Chad. No, of course not. I’m going to take care of you.”

'Return of the King' quote right? I love that quote. I cry every single time zat that scene! *sniff*
Miss Fenway chapter 10 . 6/19/2009
Aw, you're making me like Troy! Don't blame yourself kid! Aw, Troy don't cry! :(
Miss Fenway chapter 9 . 6/19/2009
Okay I'm sad now. I may not be a fan of Troy but if ANYONE cries (fictional or real life) I cry too.
Miss Fenway chapter 8 . 6/19/2009
TROY TO THE RESCUE! Oh my gosh I feel so much better! Ek! Mr. Perfect Troy! Ugh I can't stand him! He's too fake and good looking and... *sigh* But he's to the rescue now so I like him. Really. You know what song I love? 'Little Wonders' by Rob Thomas.
Miss Fenway chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
Oh this can't end well. Sorry for the short reviews. It's just what I was thinking the first time I read this fic. :)
Miss Fenway chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
:( I weep.
Miss Fenway chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
His dad should be locked up and the key thrown into the sea.
Miss Fenway chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
*sigh*. Chad Tell someone before you DIE!

Okay, it's not like I haven't read this before.
Miss Fenway chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
Um, Troy? Get a clue man!
Miss Fenway chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
You write such cheery fics! :)

Oh man. Okay, Chad needs to tell someone. Like, now!
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Confession time: i've never seen any of the HSM movies. I think Zac Efron is weird and overrated. And I hate musicals. That being said, I kinda like Chad (well, what I've seen of him from previews and random scenes). And I love your fics. So, I'm reading this. Actually, I read it twice and now I'm reviewing it. :)

Troy is... oblivious.
L.A.H.H chapter 12 . 1/19/2009
I think you really captured the emotions well here, and of course it was incredibly well written. Only one problem - reading all your stories has stopped me from doing any revision tonight!
Always-Here-Imani chapter 12 . 1/3/2008
That story was amazing. I loved it.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Is the story over? Could you maybe add more, or a prequel or sequel? (: