Reviews for Unforgettable Amnesiac
TheTinyestOne chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That was much better than I expected
yay chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I'm going to look into the sequel.
Ally-Marty chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Aww! What a nice story. I like 'saving' Joren. :D
JoyAnna chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I Loved it, it's amazing!I REALLY like how joren is in this.

And sorry But I must say this again It's awsome i'll probably read it Oh I don't know, A HUNDRED TIMES!Keep up the good, no awsome work.
abi chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
i really like this idea, giving joren a new start, clever
CopperCurrency chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Hey, you know when I first started to read Protector of the small, I liked Joren. I still do, evern knowing he did all those things to Kel in the book. Yourstory is very fascinating. With Joren having amneisa and everything. I look forward tot he next chapter. Your story has me, and I'm guessing, everyone else, already falling for Joren even now as we speak of the new him. Your story is very well done. I'll be checking freqently for the enxt chapter.

. .::.
Jjinks chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I love it. I like your idea of having Joren forget everything instead of being killed. I think that would cause him more pain. As long as everyone was mean to him.
Poetic License chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
its really good
solsere chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Good, very good! You must update! I'm already liking it a whole lot...its one of the most original plots that I've ever read on fanfiction for TP! Please write more!
hawaiikel chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
omg u HAVE to continue this! but then again.. u already have lol. im surprised this was only a one shot season... usually u write longer stuff. specially with good ideas like this. i read soo many k/j fics (mostly urs lol) that i start to think joren wasnt such a bad person and that tamora shudn't've killed him off or that he'll come back. i kinda dont think she wrote the pots series that well.
Angel chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
you should contie this story, it is really good!
Sailacel chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
i think this is very good, it gives joren a whole new side.

(i admire that you can plan out the exact number of chapters before you write them lol)
Sammie chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Like this! I want to read more of this - always love your work with Joren in it.
Atlantis Forester chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Adorable!
Shadowed-sakura chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Wow great story...to bad Joren cant remeber what he did to all of the people in his past. oh well keep up the good work