Reviews for Unguarded
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I can imagine this in my head

"I don't get you."

"I know!" _

seriously, the fact that i can is weeeeird...
Secret Gwendal chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I loved it! The world needs more Fayt/Albel.
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Not being a huge fan of Fayt/Albel romance, I'll take this piece as a friendship fic – and as such, it's absolutely delicious (...I just love imagining these two as close buddies, or at least as close as you can get with Albel. :P)

You've got a good writing style and a good grasp of the characters' personalities. Their random and brief conversations struck me as very believable, and of course I enjoyed the scene with Fayt washing Albel's hair. The sheer amount of high-quality fanservice made me shiver with pleasure.

A brief word of critique (?) – usually, in a public bathhouse you clean yourself with running water first (by pouring water from a basket over yourself, for example), and only then are you allowed into the main pool. I found it a bit awkward that both Fayt and Albel jumped into the tub straight away, without bothering to scrub off some dirt first. I bet the water in the pool was black or at least dark gray by the point Albel dived down to rinse off his hair... ;)

In any case, it was an awesome story. Thanks for sharing!
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Aww that was sweet. I choose to believe it's friendship. *Heart* Very well written!
Basilisk Zero chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
That was very cute and well written. :3
sukiyakii chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
How loverly, ne? Lucky Fayt to see Albel like that. XD
Eleene chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Very well written and very in character. Plus, it takes place in a bath, so what can you not like about it!