Reviews for Can't Catch Me
Angsty and amaaaazing!
Bunnyluv611 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
o

poor tonks

though torturing of characters does please me at times

good-i liked it
alice and edward cullen chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
oh. my. that was *splutter* amazing.

i laughed, i cryed, all in a thousand words. wow.

that took my breath away. im like speachless..

ok firstly - LOL the period comment! *falls to floor laughing*

secondly - OMG REMUS STOP BEING A COMPLETE AND UTTER FOOL! grr why is it that guys like him always think that by not being with the person it will be better? GAR! be with her now! the longer you wait the less time you will have! (RIP TonksRemus ( )

that was honestly amazing.

xx
kk1189 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
oh my god, thats amazing in an brillieantly-written-loved-it-even-though-im-crying-feel-so-sorry-for-poor-light-hearted-tonks-kind of way! please add more chapters!
BlueSkyMornings chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Oh! So sad and cute at the same time! Good ending!
BrienneofThrace chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
AW! That was so sad! Poor, poor Tonks. And poor Remus, of course, because it's killing him just as much. But that was a brilliant fic. I loved Tonks's desperate attempts to keep things light. She's so cute. :-( great, touching little fic.
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Unfortunate ending, especially considering the humor throughout the rest of the piece.
JabberwockySlayer chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
You captured Tonks' character with such accuracy and such fluency! Well done, mate. Both Remus and Tonks stayed in character the whole time-a rare occurance that!

I wonder if the gingerman has any significance, or if it's just one of Tonks' spontaneous sort of things...

There's also the question if I could convince you, or not, to continue this...it ends on such a sad note, you know.

Ta!

J.S.
A.Interrobang chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
so sad (
Harmony'sSake chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
That was amazing. I loved it but it was so sad! Good job!

~HS
Alice-in-french chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Aw...I was going along quite contentedly, laughing at Tonks thinking there was going to be a happy-ever-after-faity-tale ending! INstead, the ending was really sad!

Altogether, thought, the story was terrific!

~Arawen