Reviews for Big Brother
OMG LOL 3

i kissed a princess

i've kissed your sister

LOLOL xD xD

oh, i can totally imagine sokka's reaction

O_O

333 i love this! 3
342n chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
U R THE MOST GIFTED ZUTARA WRITER I HAVE EVER NOT MET! YOU RULE. "IVE KISSED A PRINCESS"

"IVE KISSED YOUR SISTER, ALOT!" LOL, I LUV U (IN THE NON CREEPY STALKERISH WAY) LOL
brianne19 chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
I LOVED THEM ALL! please write some more!

-bri
pisceanchic101 chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
Ah! I really did love all of these stories! It's a shame this collection hasn't been updated in a while...
pisceanchic101 chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
lmao, this chapter was awesome! "I've kissed your sister." Priceless!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
lol, this is hilarious!
LilyFae chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
I love the character interations. This is probably my favorite Sokka-centric fic

Also I read your profile. Some of your quotes are funny enought to send to a sit-com
demon moonlight godess chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
i loved it, it was so funny, but really well thought put, very original, nice job
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Hahahah! I love it!
Luna Riven chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
That's cute. And a great remedy for the sadness of "Too Late". Like I said, I love your humor pieces so please write more! ...I don't care if you haven't updated since last May, get those motivation faries working and update soon!
Luna Riven chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
No! *cries* That's so sad! You're good at writing the tragedy and angst...but I like your fluff and humor better...

(ha! shorter review!)
Luna Riven chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
Another great chappie! I bet you're geting tired of all the reviews you're getting from me. But you'll just have to deal with it because I like getting reviews so I think everyone likes getting them so I review a whole bunch! A very small suggestion to make this chapter even better: In the second sentance,"Currently everyone was at the Fire Nation palace for a reunion type of thing." the "reunion type of thing" is kind of awkward. Perhaps change it to simply "a reunion." Sorry, I'm big on the flow of writing. If you have any critiques for my work (if you feel like reading it) don't be afraid to point out the smallest issues! You're clearly an excellent writer and it's good for writers to learn from each other. _

(...wow...long review)
Luna Riven chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
XDD That is amazing! It made me laugh so hard I fell off my chair! The lead-in was great, I expected something like that to happen. The series is getting better and better! You're such a talented writer. *...waits for connection to come back...*
Luna Riven chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
Yay! The fact that it was partially to bug Sokka made it even beter!
Luna Riven chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
That makes me giggle. I love the 'accidently's and I'm really looking forward to reading more!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »