Reviews for A Different Time
Reichenfaust chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
I would love to see this updated
animato22 chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
randomuser69 chapter 8 . 3/30/2010
Not bad.
jojobevco chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
Good Story
ILikeComps chapter 8 . 9/25/2009
This is a great story and one that displays what Harry could have been with the correct upbringing. Thanks for sharing!
Saucy-Stacey chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
I love stories like this and i love yours. Love the way you have altered harry's attitude to make him more confidant and smug :D i think thats the word... SEXY! anyways update soon pls :D

Stacey
DragonFire Princess chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
MercuryPilgrim chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! It's so amazing, please continue!
Dragonanzar chapter 8 . 12/1/2008
please update soon, this story's great, though i feel you could use a little more sarcasm. sarcastic harry is funny :). anyway, you haven't updated for a year! bought time you did huh?
Stunna21 chapter 8 . 10/8/2008
good story so far and update soon this is getting good, also please don't have this a harry/ginny or harry/hermoine because those stories are mostly crap no offense and things are getting really good so keep writing and post soon. also in my opinion this could be a good harry/tonks story and that would be great from what i've read so far.
MidnightsRose chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
pretty good
MercuryPilgrim chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I totally love this story! Harrys personality is great too! Please continue!
Baldahir chapter 8 . 12/24/2007
Hi there... i really like this story so please continue :D
Olaf74 chapter 8 . 12/24/2007

PS: Happy Christmas
Dishonorable chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
Why is Ginny in a NEWT potions' class? She's one year below Hermione, Ron, and Harry.