Reviews for Redefining Family
Shao7 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Such a lovely story!

Are you thinking about continuing it?

Love Ducky and Abby together. And his mother is perfect.

Thank you for your talent!
necira-skies chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
ah Ducky! He's just such a great guy! (and his mom was a nice touch :-) Great start to the story
Aunt Kitty chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
What an utterly delightful story. I was a little worried when Gibbs came back-Gibbs, being Gibbs, might get the 'oh, my handsome prince, you've come back!' treatment. Glad to see he got a verbal head slap and Abby ended up where she belongs in this tale: home with Ducky, his mom... and Mallory.

Nice way to end the evening!
Jael73 chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
Everthing was great, except the lack of romance. It would have been nice to know how Ducky feels about Abby, and if Abby thought "brothers and sisters" would be in Mallory's future. Great job!
Lerrinus chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
Aw! This story is the absolute cutest! Ducky is adorable, Abby is amazing, everyone spot on, even Ducky's mom! I absolutely love this story and I am very glad you wrote it!

*hugs*

*adds to faves*

Lerrinus
LilyHellsing chapter 6 . 10/30/2007
Aww! I absolutely loved your story, loved how you pinned Abby's and Ducky's personalities!
JaysEmm chapter 6 . 10/22/2007
This is just beautiful. Ducky is lovely and such a wonderful father figure.

Thanks.
Aria chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Loved the whole Abby/Ducky dynamic, and if actions do speak louder than words, then Ducky proved just how much he cared through her entire pregnancy and beyond. I have serious doubts that Gibbs would have been as truly helpful and thoughtful as Ducky proved to be. I never thought of either men in terms of a true pairing with Abby, but loved the way that you wrote this and showed how truly supportive Ducky was and being there when Abby needed him. I also liked the idea of Mallory having 2 fathers - in fact, she'll have quite the large supportive family if you count the entire team! An excellent story which I enjoyed very much! I'd love to see you write a sequel in the future!
DrifterSkip chapter 6 . 4/20/2007
Wanted to say that I found the dynamics in this story really very fascinating. Realistic, in character, and a delightful read. I hope you're thinking about more stories to go along with this one. In any case, keep up the great writing!
Missing Fairy chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
Awesome chapter! I really love it!

Mallory couldn't hear the loud music... that _could_ mean deafness like Abby's parents... or I could be speculating...

Anyways, terrific story! Keep up the awesome work and please update soon!
moms5thchild chapter 6 . 3/17/2007
Sorry I didn't comment before, but I am not a very consistent NCIS reader.

That said, I really enjoyed your story and the way you have kept in character. It might have been a bit sweet, but aren't all babies sweet.

Hurray for Ducky. With luck he can kick some sense into Gibbs. And hurray for Abby, strong strong Abby who found who she could trust.

I look forward to reading more of your work

Mom
Pro Amor chapter 6 . 3/16/2007
Mallory Caitlin! PERFECT name! I love it; this is a great story and I'm nowhere near a Gabby shipper.
jtbwriter chapter 6 . 3/15/2007
That was good-a little disappointing that Gibbs wasn't the

one to take Abby home-or end up holding them both. Sigh.

But I do like how Mrs. Mallard assumed that Mallory was

Ducky's-thanks for a different story.
pryrmtns chapter 6 . 3/15/2007
love Ducky, wanting to be the father, but realizing it isn't his place. I hope Gibbs realizes that he will have to "earn" Ducky's spot.
Sarai chapter 6 . 3/15/2007
Hope your not ending it here?