Reviews for A Real Hero
starr1095 chapter 30 . 1/16/2009
clap clap clap that was amazing i loved the little girl loved the story too
TexasDreamer01 chapter 30 . 10/14/2007
man, this story reminds me of Links In The Chain (really awesome, but it's about 62 chappies)!

*faves*,

brittney
Numbuh10spirit chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Aww! this is one of the most cutiest stories ever(with Allyson and Danny Phantom that is). *fave* i am so gonna save to my faves...i love it*hug*
Amber-Phantom chapter 30 . 5/5/2007
aw that was awsome!
Stelra Etnae chapter 30 . 5/5/2007
Wow! Congratulations on completing this fic! What are the names of your two future fics? Tell me and I'll review when they come out! Or on the other hand, I could just put ou on Author Alert...
bluename chapter 30 . 5/4/2007
CONGRATULATIONS! GREAT STORY!

Seriously you did a great job, I hope all of your future works keep being so good, or well even better! good luck with them ;)

I enjoyed it, especially how it ended where Lilith only know to say "ghost boy" XD

HAVE A COOKIE *gives you a congratulation cookie* and have a nice day ;)

Stelra Etnae chapter 29 . 4/30/2007
Wow. You update at an astonishing speed. 29 chapters in a little more than a month.

Anyway, good job! And since you're going to have a epilogue, update soon!
Mystery Sapphire chapter 20 . 4/28/2007
Wow,that was AMAZING!I love your up with the work!And update soon!
Amber-Phantom chapter 29 . 4/27/2007
this is so awsome
SaphireDragon11 chapter 28 . 4/18/2007
I LOVE UPDATES! update again soon please!
Amber-Phantom chapter 27 . 4/18/2007
OMG that was absolutely awsome i just read all 27 chapters and their awsome! I'm like so excited! PLZ write the next chappy soo plz plz plz!
naomi chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
hey! I think your story is awesome, but I've been waiting for so long for you to update it! lol ive been checking at least twice a day to see if its got any more but sadly so far ive had no luck... keep up tha gd work though, i know you can!

luv

Naomi Stoll - regular reveiwer

xoxo
bluename chapter 25 . 4/5/2007
Aw that was so cute...but, THE PORTAL WON'T OPEN! if you don¡t open I'm going to smash you into pieces and then burn them until there is no more portal at all you little piece of cheese!

um yeah I'm crazy XDD have a nice day ;)

bluename chapter 24 . 4/5/2007
You know...you got me reading 24 chpaters straight! this story is pretty cool...exept for the EVIL cliff at the end XDD

so I gotta say: GOOD AWSOME WORK! I will wait for the next chps anxiously :D have a nice day ;)

KrisSk8Gurl chapter 22 . 4/1/2007
Please is a very good story and I would love to see how it ends...don't end it within the next 40 chapters LOL