Reviews for Organization XIII: State of the Fandom Address
Sora Tayuya chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
Oh Demyx...I worry for him sometimes, with his fanbase being so crazed and all. Good for him though, he took it on in stride. Luxord is next, and I dare say that he is my favorite Nobody...
Sora Tayuya chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
Ha. Axel's long rant was fantastic. Good for him, ha. Poor Roxas...he is totally going to be traumatized after this...
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
Oh Saix...poor, poor Saix. I suppose you got the "Secks" name from "Those Lacking Spines" fanfic on here. I have read it a time or so; it is quite deserving of praise. I think it is rather funny how Saix barely had to say anything to get this whole reaction from the *disturbed* fangirls. Of course, if Saix gets this much attention, I cannot even imagine how this will go over with Axel...subsequently followed by Demyx...then...oh, poor Roxas...
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
Zexion, apparently, has pwned all.

Good for him.

(And by official decree, his hair is "slate-grey/silver", which is by far the most realistic and least girly mention of the color I have yet to see)
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
I personally rate Lexaeus as in my top 5 favorite Organization members, myself. I rather like the fellow. He is noble; heck, his title IS "The Silent Hero", after all.

Xaldin...not a nice guy. But only because I played Birth By Sleep and I KNOW this for a fact. Still, I do like him when he is defending his sideburns. I noted them when I was doing the Walkthru of the game. I was, quite honestly, rather impressed...and disturbed at the same time, but let's get into that on a later date, shall we?

I feel bad for Vexen, being killed and all. And that nobody in fandom likes him. Sucks to be him.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
I absolutely LOVE this long address So much right now. You are doing the world a great service by writing this. I am sure the Organization thanks you, a thousand times over.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Hm. This sounds extremely amusing. Good for Roxas, and Axel. Poor them...
FeatherandFantasy chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
I COULD NOT stop laughing! This story is hilarious! Axel's chapter had me DYING! Awesome story XD
Kora Bloom chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
Yes, more stories that rant against everything I hate. Although, I don't think this would actually work because I agree with what Axel said in a story called "Guy Love" that fangirls don't understand logic. And no, this story is not yaoi. I don't read that ridiculous shit! I am opposed to OOC-ness, Mary-Sues, and basically everything else that fangirls obsess over. I enjoyed Axel's rant the most mainly because the way I rant about that topic is very similar. I don't hate gay people, but I do hate the overall concept. I'm tired of shifting through garbage to find good stories. I would love it if Fanfiction would just devote a separate section to those insane, perverted stories, so I don't have to see them. This is probably the longest review I ever gave, but I'm very biased and want to curse whoever came up with all these gross concepts. I speak my mind and I don't care what any stupid fangirls think of my ranting. I don't really think Axel being with an OC is wrong unless they're an annoying Mary-Sue or a child. Someone within a couple years of his age doesn't bother me. Sorry for the length, I just love ranting!
JesusRox7111 chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
Hilarious! My fave chap was Axel's! Down with Akuroku 4eva!
Alaqua Slaughter chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
A very interesting idea you've got going here. While I do enjoy some of the stuff you're bashing (almost ashamed), it's an entertaining fic with lots of value, if not a lot of depth... though, that might just be because it's dark water at this point, for me at least. No real complaints about it.

Looking forward to the rest of it!

... that entire thing was almost contraditory, but ah well. In short, what I'm saying is - "Praise!"
junshei chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
LOL! I love it! please update!
Writer's Block Artist chapter 7 . 8/2/2007
I was laughing all the while I was reading this. You must have done a lot of research on different fanfictions to come up with this. Can't wait until the next update!
AnimeDutchess chapter 7 . 7/28/2007
aw, i'm not mad...don't worry about it; no angry e-mails from AnimeDutchess, no ma'am!

anyway, at least you're taking the time to explain why you can't update...lots of people don't do that (myself included...; ) anyway, update when you can, and i'll be patiently waiting!
Dragonfly Zero chapter 7 . 7/27/2007
We salute you!

This is GREAT. It really points out what really SHOULD and SHOULDN'T happen in the world of Kingdom Hearts. I liked Vexens the best :P

Can't wait to see some more from this fiction, so favourited and alerted.

Sunshine-K and Rossu