Reviews for Sanctuary
Yaycandy2023 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Okay, about billy, when I was playing RE0, I thought that he was a dangerous crimanal. Now, I think of him as an over-protective boyfriend. And when I was playing the beginning of the game, when billy did the dive shots, my dad said, "okay, billy is obviously supposed to be hot in the game, because in the dive shots his hair was PERFECT."
BabyGirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This is the cutest short love I've ever read! My favorite one so far!
goth wmorals chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
This is my most favorite story on . More so, because its for a pairing I've loved ongoing for years.

Every detail flows seamlessly, showing Becca and Billy's feelings and personalities grow while tending their wounds. I love how you portray Billy as a strong person but a gentleman, with the problem of not knowing exactly how to take care of a young woman. He solves it with some tender loving care. A soft kiss to make Becca feel better after crying (not that it didn't mean anything more), and a nap on the couch. With Billy still holding her in a protective grip!

Those were my favorite parts, and again, this is a wonderful romance fic that I very much enjoyed reading.
brenda macia chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
This is a beautiful story. Good work!

*-*
XXDancingxInxThexRainXX chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
...Um...Wow. I'm not sure what else to say... It's one-ish in the morning, forgive me if my brain is a tad bit fried, but I'll try my best.

I love that you kept everyone in character, it's so like Rebecca to cry for those whom cannot cry for themselves... Billy's personality was right on the dot. Your word choice and sentence structure conveyed a relaxed, yet somehow tightly strung atmosphere. While there is the age difference, the sexual tension was executed exquisitely.

The story just seemed to flow, I didn't even notice the transition between the fighting and changing of rooms, even though I could recall the information.

Overall, I give this fic a ten out of ten. You, my dear, are like a master painter in his element- brush in hand. This writing is a work of art, never give up and continue posting masterpieces such as this one.

On a closing note, forgive any spelling errors I may have made in my overly enthusiastic ego stroking... I fear I may fall asleep on my keyboard at any moment now. And, if it fits your fancy, I offer myself as a beta for you at any time _ Good work! Amazing fic, you’re totally on my favorites list!

~~Rain
Nanie chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
It was a great kiss! I liked it a lot
Telera1701 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Best Billy/Rebecca oneshot! Wow
Ariasofelegance chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
one of the best oneshots I have ever read. -
xxBrokenChanxx chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
best... story... EVER! BillyXRebecca 4EVER!
Kaiouri chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I absolutely loved this story. Great job!
there wont be a sequel chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Oh my gosh, I love this so MUCH! It was so sweet, well written, and full of all the things I love _ This makes me smile :]

Kudos for writing this!
JVal chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Oh my gosh! I love it it's so cute! BillyXBecky forever!
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
This was really good work, keep it up.
MistressofDawn1990 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
That was really sweet!

God Bless!
Spider-bear chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
aw billy's angel was a sanctuary in him. thats so cute! i loves it. why couldn't they have gotten all sluggly and sweet like this in the game. i would have jumped out of happiness! i love you! *gives a box of cookies*