Reviews for Oh What A Night
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I am trying really hard to quite laughing right now. This fic was gold. It was awesome. Um, I'm sorry you were propositioned by a drunk Russian guy, but I guess it'ss better than being propositioned by a drunk American guy, because well...it's funnier if it's a russian. :D Great one-shot, dude!
thefantasieland chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
oh god this was so cool! i was actually like laughing in my seat :P that dawn waitress seems so cool and like horrified at the situation :P just loved it ]
Nynaeve80 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Loved it! I just saw this oneshot on here, and it was so much fun to read! I especially like how protective and sweet Nathan is in the fic - I hope you write more like this!
kellneriner chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
dis actually happene to u? LOL

love it how u changed it to oth fiction. haley being all haley (Well she’s nice.” Haley says, her voice muffled by the large menu in front of her face.

“Tutor girl, I love you, but you think everybody’s nice.” Brooke says, closing her menu.)

n brook being well, herself makes dis piece even better!
Jo chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I laughed my ass off awesome story
nicole chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
OMG thats hilarious i can't believe that actually happened to u that would be VERY traumatizing! but soo funny please do more!
sn00perz chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
hahahahah that was so funny.
Lorilozz chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I read this over at R/C and couldn't stop chuckling!

Oh My God Kris... That is one of the funniest things I have read in ages.

I'm starting to see a pattern emerge... you're really good with humour. You should keep writing more humorous stories.

Loved it - Lori
krizue chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
jajaja

it was hillarious!
Mira chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
First of all, so very sorry that you were propositioned by a drunk Russian man. So glad you wrote this story though it's hilarious! It's the way One Tree Hill should be, less drama more laughs. I absolutely love it. Keep up the great work!
breather63 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Aw, that's was so cute. And the "Honey, you're the only one that can afford me" was such a Haley thing to say. These fics are so adorable. It's definitely going in the favorites. And you are too!
NateandHales chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
That was so awesome! funny and cute. i loved the end cuz well... its naley i love any naley part! ] Great fic
antsB chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
aw! That's really good! lol, well done! ;D
AngelFlower23 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I Loved it!
itsonlyinevitable chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Haha, this oneshot was way cute. I cant believe that actually happened to you! But it seems funny. Good work!