Reviews for Intrigue
Chisa Chispa chapter 12 . 1/6
Oh My Goood. I cant believe I just let this fic pass by my eyes whenever I scan for some good reads. Im so disappointed with myself for not reading this earlier /cries alot/. This is so good that I think Im going to read this all over and over again and Im not joking Im serious. You are really a very talented writer with all these ideas Wow! just wow. And it broke my heart that you haven't updated this. I hope you update this and finish this and I definitely advise you to take your time because these kind of fics arent deserved to be rushed. But pretty please update and finish this same with your other stories please? Your stories are one of the reasons why Nejiten is still alive. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE GOOD READ.
Hoip chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
It has been a while since you last updated. I hope you don't abandon this story since it is one of my favorites :))
spiral5 chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
Wow such a good story so far. Are you going to complete it? Nice writing style! )
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 12 . 4/8/2014
Ahhhh.. A pity there isn't more to this story as of now. It is interesting to see how Neji and Tenten make progress towards each other, then take steps backwards. Tenten's backstory was a long time in coming, though I wonder what impact it had on Neji. Would be nice to see a bit more tension playing out between them ;) I wonder what other forces Hiashi is trying to help Neji avoid!

It would delight me greatly if you updated the story :) Thank you for sharing!
AonoKenshi chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
Please update another chapter! This story is amazing!
D3m0nDarks chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
*gasps* NOOO, FLY FREE LITTLE TURTLEDOVE, FLY FREE WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE! TTTT it's supposed to be that two turtledoves go together, no one sees one with a a pheasant or anything! wth is with my metaphor O-o just update so I can shut up lol, love ur story :3
swartzvald chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Hanabi's a bit pufkish in this isn't she?
swartzvald chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Hey, didn't know this was one of yours. Remember reading it a while ago.
Btw. The whole "wolves attacking people" is a myth, they just don't do that.
Oh, wait, this is a sort of fairy tale thing, so that would be a genre convention wouldn't it?
mk chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
I absolutely love the story...I can almost feel the tension...kyaaa can't wait for the next chapter_
Caramelized chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
Oho.
I read but didnt review
And oh my.
Confirm dat luvin
And the plot thickens more 8D
The festival is coming up.. Can't wait to read it :D
just be platonic chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
No, poor Neji ! I hope they will work out ;))
Dreaming101 chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
Love this chapter. So intriguing and the introduction of Tenten's past was very well executed... lovely job on this.
Animefangirl95 chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
Oh my gosh poor Tenten had such a tough childhood! Whatever happened to her bros?

It's okay Neji! There's a blue horizon