Reviews for My Best Friend
Midnight Venom chapter 1 . 4/14
AWW, I LOVE IT. I kinda wish you would've put Dean's reaction to it in, though.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
How cute! Little Sam making that just for Dean. well done!
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
deAn YOU'RE 12 and already a lady killer wowie
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I need Dean's reaction! D'X
But I think, his eyes will be teary, and quickly hug Sammy! He's Dean after all!

LOVE IT! I love when Sam finished his work at first night, he clingy at Dean. Awww...

The fight between the, is good too! Especially with a happy ending and no one hurt! ;)
Dean Winchester's Play Thing chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
AWE!
cathernatural.812 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
aw that is so adorable and cute, especially the essay . i wish you had wrote about dean's feelings afterwards, but apart from that, i really enjoyed it :)
Me chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I love your story and Sammys essay was really cute *_* had to smile all the time while reading it :)

well and i think supperman would make a good hero :D
YourxMuse chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Oh that's so cute! :) I wish you would've written Deans reaction at the end though, but it was really good :D
the.lone.sock chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
a;skgjlsdgjalsdjg just awwww. i love it.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
OMG I'm sure Dean felt like a prize winning turd after that! That darn little Sammy writing that! I love how you have the relationship down! I also have a little brother and a big sister and we didn't always see eye to eye but they know how much I love them. Anyway I got totally choked up at the end. I loved it!
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Aww! "Beastest" friend in the world! I bet Dean feels guilty for telling him the wrong spelling after he read it! I'd love to see Dean's POV after he read Sam's essay... pretty please?
spnMom chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Aw, this one was sweet *sniff*. Thanks for posting.
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
That was really cute.
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Don't you wanna write Dean's reaction...

Awesome story I loved it
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I was hoping to find out Dean's reaction at the end but this still was a good story.