Reviews for War of Vampire and Vampire Hunters
KezNaa chapter 27 . 2/19
Reviewing after the first few paragraphs of chapter 27. Where to begin... I respect your writing style I really do but why did you have to write Kerry so needy? I mean Jesus. There's a war going on and people are dying an all an cares about is herself.

SPOILER

At the check point instead of realizing the stranger vampire can give 2 shots about her personal personal issues she has a hissy fit. Poor Michel has to try keep her alive an deal with her craziness. Why in the world would he like this version of Kerry. Where is the self aware, knows how to stay alive Kerry? It like she is trying to get every vampire to rip her throat out purely out of principle. She constantly undermines Michel efforts to keep her safe. I honestly hope her big mouth gets her hurt so she can understand that being a selfish brat wins no favors. I don't think I can finish this story because of how annoying Kerry is written. I thought Bella in New moon was bad. I'll look at the other stories hoping you kept Kerry as she was originally written. You did a good job with Michel but I can't imagine him keeping her around once he realized how crazy she is.
kez chapter 25 . 2/19
I am torn between being annoyed with Kerry and understanding her reactions. I know she wants to be a vampire so she is becoming used to death but part of me thinks since she is still human, she should be more caring towards the human hunters. I just don't like how she is al consumed with only thoughts of Michel. I mean if I wanted a one track over romanticized idea or vampirieism I would read twilight and gag a bit at it a stupidity. I'm the other hand she has nothing else to live for or lose I guess but how can michel be attracted to her? She's so needy and just wonders about and talks to much making him look bad in front of his vampires. She's a bit dense to not understand when and when not to speak. She's very inwardly driven. It gets annoying..
KezNaa chapter 20 . 2/19
...I guess that would explain her indifference to the hunters lol
KezNaa chapter 19 . 2/19
Spoilers

I like the story so far but it kinda bugs me how Kerry doesn't seem to care much about human life. So far th hunters have tried to protect her and she kinda just leaves them hanging. All she cares about is Michel. The only thing that saves that train of thought is that she's mouthy towards him. I wish she was a bit stronger willed.
Cassia Goode chapter 27 . 1/10/2013
Cool
Oathie chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I seriously love this story!
Shelbs13 chapter 27 . 2/7/2010
SOGOD!

That meant good. Not god. SHELBS
kitty00240 chapter 27 . 6/12/2009
I love your story. I just finished reading the book last night, and was completely broken down at the thought that there won't be an official sequel any time soon. I'm really glad that I found this, though. It's a great continuation of the story. 3 I can't wait for the next chapter.
Alexisrose911 chapter 27 . 5/20/2009
i love this freakin story your a amazing writer
Alex chapter 27 . 5/20/2009
I so love this freakin story you are so cool
Bella chapter 27 . 4/1/2009
WOW...that story was AWESOME! i cant wait to see more so please hurry and update..and yes i think michel is capable of loving kerry!
Angelkrow666 chapter 27 . 1/15/2009
U need to update soon u cant leave us their its torture but i really love the whole story great fanfiction!
babi-gurl-chels chapter 27 . 1/2/2009
thanks for the update, but i'm hoping you don't wait so long to put up the next though!
xVine Archerex chapter 27 . 12/31/2008